The Frederick and Hagerstwon Chapters
Mid-Atlantic Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
cordially invite you to its
Monthly Business Leaders Luncheon
A group discussion about Character Counts! and its relevance to the success of our businesses."
The Chamber is a certified Character Counts! organization and is a member of the National Character Counts! Coalition.
Moderator: Jorge Ribas, MAHCC President
When: Wednesday, March 19, 2008.
Time: 11:30 AM – 01:15 PM.
G. T. Ashley's Restaurant, Holiday Inn-Fort Detrick, 999 West Patrick Street, Frederick, MD 21702.
Admission: $20 for members and $25 for non-members.
Info: For more information please contact Jorge Ribas at 301-404-1946.
Sponsorhip Opportunities: Please contact Jorge Ribas at 301-404-1946.
• • • • ••
These six core ethical values form the foundation of all Josephson Institute programs and materials.
• Be honest: Don’t deceive, cheat or steal • Be reliable — do what you say you’ll do • Have the courage to do the right thing • Build a good reputation • Be loyal — stand by your family, friends and country
• Treat others with respect: follow the Golden Rule • Be tolerant of differences • Use good manners, not bad language • Be considerate of the feelings of others • Don’t threaten, hit or hurt anyone • Deal peacefully with anger, insults and disagreements
• Do what you are supposed to do: Persevere: keep on trying! • Always do your best • Use self-control • Be self-disciplined • Think before you act — consider the consequences • Be accountable for your choices
• Play by the rules: Take turns and share • Be open-minded; listen to others • Don’t take advantage of others • Don’t blame others carelessly
• Be kind: Be compassionate and show you care • Express gratitude • Forgive others • Help people in need
• Citizenship: Do your share to make your workplace and community better: Cooperate • Get involved in community affairs • Stay informed; vote • Be a good neighbor • Obey laws and rules • Respect authority • Protect the environmentRead more »
The Frederick & Hagerstown Chapters. of the. Mid-Atlantic Hispanic Chamber of Commerce. cordially invite you to their . Monthly Business Leaders Luncheon and
... Frederick-Hagerstown ... Frederick & Hagerstwon Chapters of the Mid-Atlantic Hispanic Chamber of Commerce cordially invite you to their Monthly Business Leaders ...
Leadership Academy 9 ... The Family Law Section holds a monthly brown bag lunch the month. ... 100 West Church Street in Frederick. Bring your own lunch.
The Online Newsletter of the Democratic Party of Frederick County, Maryland A Monthly Newsletter ... honored at a luncheon at the ... Party Leaders and Elected ...
The Washington County Commission ... Minority Business Luncheon -Connecting Small ... Washington County Free Library in Downtown Hagerstown. Our monthly …
Apr 18, 2013 · ... is expanding its operations in the city to include a new retail outlet on Frederick ... National Golden Tissue, a Hagerstown ... business leaders. ...
High-ranking Pentagon military and civilian leadership ... publication for business leads and defense market intelligence in land, sea, air, and space initiatives. Were delivering our award winning reporting to 35,000 unique users a month.
WKRG News 5 • 11/24/2014
A graduation lunch was held for the participants at the Grand Old House on Friday, 8 March. Tom McCallum, Business Coach at Shirlaws Cayman welcomed the group and lauded their achievements over the course of this unique six-month programme.
Caymen Net News • 3/21/2013
High-ranking Pentagon military and civilian leadership ... for business leads and defense market intelligence in land, sea, air, and space initiatives. We’re delivering our award winning reporting to 35,000 unique users a month. Learn about money ...
Virtual-Strategy Magazine • 11/24/2014
Our luncheon keynote speaker ... leading daily publication for business leads and defense market intelligence in land, sea, air, and space initiatives. Were delivering our award winning reporting to 35,000 unique users a month. Learn about money-making ...
Klahoma's Own Channel 9 • 11/24/2014
Accountants § Administrative Assistants § Business Owners § College Students...
IIA January Luncheon Fraud Investigation Using Data Analytics - A Case Study January 14, 2014 ...
Tickets: Valued over $199 Now Special $129Do you have passion for the wine industry?Do you like...
IIA January Luncheon Annual Risk Assessment Methodology and Tour of the DECOR warehouse ...
Tickets: Valued over $199 Now Special $129 Do you have passion for the wine industry?Do you like...
How to Bake Your Cake and Eat it Too: Control Your Business Plan by Controlling Yourself Presen...
Joomla![tm] Basics is for business and non-profit administrative staff who need a no-nonsense bus...
It’s not just a lunch meeting…It’s a Creative Café Saturday January 24th 11:30am - 2:30pmMaximi...