NOTE: THIS REGISTRATION FORM IS FOR MEMBERS OF THE GREATER RIVERVIEW CHAMBER. IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER, CLICK HERE TO REGISTER. TO BECOME A SPONSOR CLICK HERE.
Showcase YOUR business to the Greater Riverview Community – let the community know that you are here and you want their business at the 2009 GRCC Summer Fest. This special event is FREE to the community!
Top Reasons to be a Sponsor
Space is limited. Register here or contact the Riverview Chamber at(813) 234-5944 today!
To register here: Read the descriptions below and select your choice above.
2009 GRCC Summer Fest
Way to Riverview
Big City Business…Home
Hilton Garden Inn
4328 Garden Vista Drive
DATE: Sunday, June 28, 2009
HOURS: 1pm - 5pm
EARLY SET UP: Sunday, June 28th 2009 (11am – 12:30pm)
June 25th, 2009
Eligibility: First quality commercial products and services for retail sales to the public. The committee will screen all applications to ensure suitability.
Payment and Application must be received to secure your space.
GRCC 2009 Summer Fest Vendor Rules
1. Set-up between the hours of 9:00 a.m.- 12:30 Sunday, June 28th.
2. Have your exhibit ready for inspection by 12:30 p.m. Sunday, June 28th.
3. Keep your exhibit area neat and clean at all times. Store bins and boxes under covered tables.
4. Help keep aisles clear by conducting business in assigned vendor space and do not place any product or advertising in aisles or walk-way areas.
5. Have a representative in your vendor space at all times.
6. No yelling, badgering, or loud distractions.
7. Exhibits must remain in place until 5 p.m. Sunday, June 28th. Failure to do so may jeopardize your participation in future events.
8. You are responsible for the maintenance and clean up of your vendor space.
9. Breakdown begins Sunday, June 28th at 5:00 p.m.
10. Have your vendor space clear and clean by 8:00 p.m. Sunday, June 28th
11. Do not tape, pin or hang items on walls or drapes. Vendors located inside will be provided banner hooks for banners. Banner hooks must be returned.
12. The Greater Riverview Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to terminate its agreement if it is determined that your exhibit is not in “good taste” or if inappropriate behavior is conducted.
13. The Greater Riverview Chamber of Commerce or Hilton Garden Inn is not responsible for any lost, stolen or broken items.
14. Vendor spaces are reserved only when payment in full is received.
15. Parking: Exhibitors are permitted to drive their vehicle on the grounds for loading and unloading. During festival hours, exhibitors must park in the designated vendor parking area. Vendor parking is nearby.
16. Remember to respect the Hilton Garden Inn’s establishment. If you see a problem, please notify someone immediately. We want to be welcomed back. Thank you for your cooperation!
17. For up-to-date vendor requirements and information visit www.riverviewsummerfest.com
18. Smile and have a GREAT time!
We Wish You a Successful Show!Read more »
|Outside Patio Area Vendor||Ended||$50|
|Outside Parking Lot Vendor||Ended||$45|
|Food Vendor Providing Free Food Samples||Ended||Free|
|Entertainment vendor (no vendor space)||Ended||$25|
Riverview Summer Fest Vendor Registration - GRCC Members ... Riverview Chamber Members Conference Jun 28, 2009 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM ...
Winthrop SummerFest Promises Fun For ... The Greater Riverview Chamber of Commerce (GRCC) ... Inside and outside vendor spaces are available and range in …
GRCC WILL VISIT DENVER IN MAY ... Arena USA Racing to host Greater Richmond Chamber night 02.15.14; members use promo code grcc2014 to ... RICHMOND …
For parade, vendor or exhibit applications ... 888-327-2757, option 2. Show Stopperz Summer Fest Car Show: Registration 6-11 a.m..; show 11 a.m.-5 p.m., Contra Costa Fairgrounds, 1201 W. 10th St., Antioch. All makes and models. Beer, wine sold by …
Contra Costa Times • 7/1/2014
Senior Club members free, nonmembers $5 ... Learn about basic composting and other organic management practices and more. Free; registration is required: 925-779-6137. Summerfest 2014 Wine & Music at the Club: 5-8 p.m. Aug. 9, Discovery Bay …
San Jose Mercury News • 7/23/2014
UPDATE: Pine Island Summer Fest Car Show - Aug. 16 (rain date Aug.17), PLAV Pavilion, Pulaski Highway, Pine Island, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Pre registration $10; $15 the day of the show; vendor ... new members. Meets 7:30 p.m. second Wed. at the Riverview …
Times Herald-Record • 7/25/2008
It’s here again: The Greater Riverview Chamber of Commerce (GRCC) is proud to announce its 2010 SummerFest ... and outside vendor spaces are available and range in price from $25 to $200, depending upon whether you are a chamber member or not.
ospreyobserver.com • 6/19/2010
The Garrettsville SummerFest and ... Hiking Fee: $8 for members of Friends of the Field Station ($12 for non-members). Register by phone (330.569.6003) or email (email@example.com). Directions will be sent upon registration. Motorcyclists can …
Villager • 6/24/2013
Here are some of the events coming up in Genesee County ... Riverview Park in Flushing, entertainment, food, artists, free, 659-1769. • “Anything Goes,” June 4-7 and 11-14, presented by the Fenton Village Players, 750-7700. • Flushing Summer Fest ...
MLive • 4/10/2011
Vendor inquiries ... 6 p.m. Tuesdays. Registration cost for grief group $15, griefshare.org. Registration: 419-725-9061 or fpcmaumee.org. Side Cut Explorer, Side Cut Park, Riverview Area, 1025 W. River Rd., 10-11 a.m. and 10 a.m.-12:15 p.m. Tuesdays.
Toledo Blade • 9/25/2012
and children of members of the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health and National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration. Priority given for children of a parent or guardian deployed from May 2007 to September 2009. Registration: www.operationpurple.org.
Watertown Daily Times • 7/10/2008
(941) 365-8883 Oct. 23-24 Sale on the Trail • Designing Women Boutique Giant, multi-vendor community sidewalk sale ... Annual International Cine-World Film Festival • Sarasota Film Society Members, $5, nonmembers, $8. Barbara Caras, Tim Calandra.
Sarasota Magazine • 9/1/2010
By Kyle Swartz The North Haven Citizen By Kyle Swartz The North Haven Citizen By Kyle Swartz The North Haven Citizen Do you agree with the school system’s re- registration program? Voice your opinion at www.northhavencitizen.com See CHRO …
Issuu • 6/19/2009
12th Annual January 21st - Trade and Consumer Tasting THE PENINSULA BEVERLY HILLSJanuary 22nd...
WHAT TechExecs Cocktails & Connections WHEREJ. BLACK'S710-B West 6th Street Austin, Texas 78701 ...
CIA Exam Review Speaker: Roger McDaniel Date – Saturday, March 5th and 6th, 201...
On-line registration is now closed. Walk-in registration for MassTLC members will be available a...
Basic & Certified Training Saturday March 10th 2012 Due to circumstances Meeting changed to Satur...
All interested MassTLC members are invited to attend the next workforce cluster advisory board me...
Cocktails & Connections RSVP Today: http://www.TechExecs.Net/dallas.htm FREE New Members Night ...
ADVERSARY PRODUCTIONS PresentsTHE SABBAT FEST 2014 VADIMVON HELLGOAT WHORE OF BETHLEHEM FUNERA...
2010 New Members' Orientation Blitz April 10, 20108:15 AM - 2:00 PM South Post Oak Campus13535 ...