Are you the VP of Marketing we're looking for?
ABOUT THE CLIENT
It's a small software company that develops supply chain applications for the retail and manufacturing industries. And they're growing rapidly - despite the economy!
We're looking for someone to take their marketing to another level.
You need to have a background in lead generation, understand the retail industry, and be knowledgeable about Supply Chain applications (specifically Demand Forecasting and Inventory/Demand Planning).
You need to be a high energy individual who will work with key management to develop corporate marketing plan designed to drive sales. Implement corporate marketing plan utilizing a combination of in-house and vendor resources.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE... will have a marketing degree and 10+ years experience in business-to-business marketing. Plus, excellent experience in Lead Generation/Direct Marketing. Background in software (Enterprise/SaaS), technology or services marketing for a small/emerging company. Domain knowledge of Supply Chain applications - like demand planning and forecasting - targeting the retail and manufacturing industries - is what will get you hired. Well, that and your incredible, positive, can-do personality!!
You also should be a highly-motivated self-starter. Someone who thinks broadly from a strategic view, but balances that with effective tactical execution. You must have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and be able to represent the company image in a quality manner.
HOW TO APPLY
If you're interested in this position, please submit your application via this site. You'll notice that we charge a fee for submission. Why is that? Because we want only qualified candidates. We want people who are truly the right people for the position. We'll commit to you that we'll look at your information with a keen eye. We'll respond to you in a timely manner. And, most importantly, if you're not the right fit, we'll take the time to give you some referrals and recommend some other ideas - that help you land sooner!
Upon submission, you'll receive instructions on how to get your resume to us. We're hoping that we can take you forward to present to the client. Help us do that by being the PERFECT person for the position!!
THE JOB SPEC...
If you're looking for all of the duties...here you go...
Marketing Plan Development/Execution/Analysis
- Develop and implement corporate marketing strategy. Integrate all aspects into an actionable plan.
- Analysis – Manage marketing budget. Identify ways to implement efficient plans that drive ROI.
- Competitive Analysis – Identify key competitors. Understand and articulate key competitive advantages.
- Branding – Develop/document branding standards and ensure all vendors adhere to them.
- Collateral – Revise/create high impact collateral: testimonials, case studies, white papers, newsletters
- Website – Identify opportunities to keep the website updated and relevant (using web dvmt resources).
- Create and implement social media strategy to include blogs, Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn and other tools to drive awareness of company solutions.
Direct Marketing/Lead Generation
- Search Engine Management – Oversee search engine campaigns to drive additional leads.
- Lead Generation – Identify ways to support sales force through creation of lead generation programs.
- Webinars – Create and implement webinar series.
- Trade Show Coordination – Identify trade show opportunities and Manage all aspects of participation.
- Partner Management – Identify and implement ways to leverage strategic partnerships.
- Consulting/Industry Groups - Build awareness of complementary products.
- Vendor Management – Select and manage all aspects of the relationship with marketing vendors.
- Customer relationships – Identify opportunities for customer input (Advisory Boards, Users Groups).
- Public Relations – Develop relationships with key media sources. Create and implement publicity plan to gain media coverage. Identify opportunities for company experts: media interviews and speaking engagements.
- Recognition – Identify and apply for industry awards – business, product, customer, solution related.
- Analyst Coverage – Develop relationships with key industry segment analysts.
- Associations – Participate in key associations. Identify ways to maximize membership.
Sales: 888-401-AISN Support: 888-352-AISN Click to Contact
> Blog > 2010 > October > 30 > I’m the New VP of Marketing for OneCoach. ... 10/30/2010 by Scott Allen. ... Congratulations on your new position. research …
May 25, 2010. The Louisiana ... of Acadian Companies, holds the position of vice president of ... 1993 and currently serves as the Council VP of Marketing and ...
26.07.2010 · Akamai Names VP of International Marketing. by on ... to this new international position at Akamai ... Sales and Marketing Execs. by on May 14, 2010.
Structured Appoints New VP of Sales & Marketing ... most recently as vice president of sales and marketing for MRV Communications, a position he had held ... May 2012 ...
VP marketing cover letter ... you should describe what you have to offer the employer about position: VP marketing. ... May 26th, 2010 at 6:38 pm and is filed under ...
Docherty replaced as VP of marketing at GM — ... May 6, 2010. Social Buttons ... especially after her VP of sales position was dropped in another recent management ...
Viking Systems names Silverman as VP of marketing. ... VKNG) has appointed Jennifer Silverman to the newly created position of VP of marketing to assume direct ...
11 May 2010. Bodycote appoints VP of General Industrial business for NA/Asia. Bodycote is pleased to announce Mario Ciampini has accepted the position as Vice ...
May 7, 2014 Position ... The VP of Sales & Marketing, ... Develop and implement "brand" marketing program for Sedona that will
The difference between a CMO and a VP of Marketing is ... May 10, 2010 | Modern B2B Marketing. ... The biggest issue for the person in that position is to have the ...
04.06.2014 · ... of Position: Toronto, Ontario Applicants may contact: firstname.lastname@example.org VP, Sales & Marketing ... 2010; June 2010; May ...
... People of The Year 2010” organized by Mix Marketing ... VP Public & Marketing Communication TELKOM Awarded “Best ... VP Public & Marketing …
VP OF AFFILIATE MARKETING POSITION Looking for a VP level candidate to fill a position for an IN-HOUSE VP of Affiliate Marketing for a Affiliate ... You may not edit ...
09.12.2010 · Structured Appoints Chris Tenes as VP of Sales and Marketing. Dec 09, 2010 ... and marketing for MRV Communications, a position he ... may be sent to ...
In her new position, ... D awn Bullen has been named vice president of marketing for Applebee’s Services. In her new position, ... 2010. Filed under Ad ...
30.11.2010 · Ed Gow Announced as VP of Sales & Marketing for ... of Ed Gow as its new vice president of sales & marketing. In this position, ... May (1) ...
18.05.2010 · News and updates about The Illinois Society for Healthcare Marketing ... Healthcare Help Wanted: VP of Marketing in NW Chicago Suburb. May 18, 2010…
VP Brand Management GENERIC POSITION DESCRIPTION ... this position may be required to ... a regional or corporate level sales and marketing management position.
11.03.2010 · Vice President of Marketing Position Announcement DIRECTV Sports ... March 11, 2010 by Teresa Dahl. ... The VP of Marketing and Communications will be ...
Cocktails & ConnectionsTechExecs Dallas Chapter CXO Executives Networking "Cocktails & Connection...
Great News! The Career Ministry is back at Holy Spirit, beginning January 21! Our guest this we...
Thanks for signing up, we are excited to have you!! Just a few friendly reminders as you prepar...
BDC2 Effective sales and marketing: How to find win and grow profitable customers Typical themes ...
This registration site is for residents of Hillsborough County ONLY. If you live in another count...
RSVP: http://www.TechExecs.Net/dallas.htm TechExecs Dallas CIO Panel Forum Wednesday, ...
RSVP: http://www.techexecs.net/houston.htm TechExecs Houston CIO Panel ForumThursday, Februar...
Attention Real Estate Industry Professionals!!! Please join us for a special "Lunch and Learn" i...
It's not just a meeting, It's a Creative Cafe! February 20th, 2010 11:30 am -02:30 pm *Ca...