Due to capacity restrictions, walk-ins are not available for this event. If the event is sold out, please email Vanessa@masstlc.org to be added to the waiting list for cancellations.
We are entering a period of profound change in the technology industry. What will the software industry and Internet look like in three, five, 10 years? And how will customer demands and business trends drive changes in software products, how they're developed, and the industry that provides them? Join fellow thought-leaders for a day of participant-generated dialogue about the future of software and the Internet. If innovation is the wildcard that will bring us out of the economic downturn, then this unConference will not only help your business, but also be a catalyst for economic recovery.
Who should attend? CEOs, CTOs, CIOs, and other senior industry leaders interested in exploring tomorrow’s drivers including cloud computing, next generation software; and internet technologies necessary to support the onslaught of new cutting edge applications.
NOTE: This event is a "no sales zone" focused on allowing participants to share knowledge and build relationships with their peers.
What is an unConference?
An unConference is a facilitated, face-to-face, and participant-driven conference centered around a theme or purpose, in this case, the future of software and the Internet.
What are people talking about?
Market Forces & Innovation Catalysts
- Industry Consolidation -- Good, Bad, or Ugly?
- Innovation Catalysts -- Low barriers are bringing in new competition: who are the rising stars and who are the established forces to be reckoned with?
- Localization & Globalization
Business Models, Platform Shifts, & Infrastructure
- Traditional to Cloud Computing: the changing business, access and technology models
- Perpetual License, On-Demand or hybrid?
- Mainframe, Mini, PC, Handheld -- what’s next?
- Broadband -- will it be the next utility?
- Privacy, Security, IP, Data Retention, Jurisdiction -- what do businesses need to know when operating in the cloud?
- Mobility -- Anytime anywhere access
- Social Networking, Twittering, Crowd Sourcing, Collaboration
- Business Intelligence, Search, Data Mining, AI, Modeling, Predictive Markets, Analytics -- how do you monetize data?
- Interoperability, Standards, Open Source.
Thanks to Our Sponsors:
Read more »
MassTLC Spring Meeting 2009: The Future of Software & the Internet unConference -- due to capacity restrictions, walk-ins are not available for this event ...
Eventbrite - MassTLC Spring Meeting 2009: The Future of Software & the... - Friday, ... How to contact the event organizer; Help Center ; Create Event. Help; Sign up ...
... com Masstlc Spring Meeting 2009: The Future of Software & The Internet Unconference -- Due to Capacity Restrictions, Walk-ins Are Not Available For …
Suit up in your tux or your best bond girl outfit (tux and dress optional) and join us for an eve...
Come see what all the buzz is about! Stella & Dot is the modern, irresistable home-based bus...
How much or how little you want to share on the Internet should be up to you. We'll show you how ...
Accountants § Administrative Assistants § Business Owners § College Students...
*Registration closes at noon. Walkins will be accepted at a cost of $25 per person. WHO are you...
A smash-hit performer who has audiences roaring with laughter, Bill Harley’s work spans the...
Discounted advance tickets are all sold-out. A very few tickets left and you can buy them direct...
ONLINE SALES NOW CLOSED. WE WILL HAVE TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR ($20). IT WILL BE A GREAT NIG...
Great News! The Career Ministry is back at Holy Spirit, beginning January 21! Our guest this we...