I would love you to attend a talk by me on Friday. If you find the topics interesting, please let me know asap. I will be speaking to a few friends (we have spaces for some 15 people) mainly about:
1. Truths and myths about Chi/Qi.
2. Tai Chi and Chi Kung - what it really is how we can use it to improve our health.
3. Self defence without any fighting at all. Myths about self defence.
4. 2 small things we forget about, which can increase creativity and help attract whatever we want.
5. Others topic that we will find interesting.
I would like to finish the session with a few minutes of Chi Kung standing meditation, which improves blood circulation, bone density and builds internal power without strain. Then we will share a meal.
Depending how interested people are, it will take 60-120 minutes.
We will share a meal at the end. Please, let me know if you are going to attend as we need to get the numbers right due to only 15 spaces available. This is a very large and charming room with a very friendly atmosphere. You can bring a friend, if you want. Please, be on time - we cannot wait long for latecomers. Please, bring a sandwich or salad (not just snacks) and a drink to share with others.
This talk is organized by my friend Robin (a lady), who lives there. Here are her instructions:
1. The meeting starts at 7pm sharp.
2. address (where I live (Robin, not Kamil)) EDNA HOUSE, NORFOLK SQUARE, PADDINGTON W2 1RY (Edna House is the only brick building on the Square, at the Norfolk Place end. You will see it immediately no matter which way you enter the Square)
3. Buses going west stop right outside my door. These are 7, 15, 23, 27, 36, 436. The stop is ST MARY'S HOSPITAL on Norfolk Place.
The 274 bus last stop is LANCASTER GATE. Norfolk Square is a 5 minute walk from there.
4. Trains are 3 minutes walk away except the Central Line (Lancaster Gate stop) which is across the street from 274 bus.
5. When you see the front of Edna House, walk to the back and through the wrought iron gate to the courtyard. The glass fronted room on the courtyard is where we are. One of the doors will be open so come straight in, even if you are late, but please try not to be. If we are in silent meditation already sit down in one of the chairs by the door. This first meditation lasts only 5 minutes.
6. We share a meal so do please bring one item of food to share. It can be anything, that's the beauty of it. Everything is a surprise. Vegetarian eats as most people are. (I will always provide a rice or couscous salad, bread and non animal butter/spread).
Also your favourite drink or simply water.
7. You are welcome to bring a friend but be sure that they have at least some understanding of metaphysics or they will quickly zone out and/or think we are a bunch of nutters!
RobinRead more »
... - T'ai Chi is a soft style and is not about fighting but ... we should talk about Mandarin, Cantonese, etc. /Kamil ... Tai Chi Weapons and self-defense.
... all martial arts consider such techniques a part of their lexicon of tools for self defense, and Tai Chi is no ... Talk:T'ai chi ch'uan ... chi for any ...
T.T. Liang from T'ai Chi Ch'uan for Health and Self-Defense ... and his master taught him etc. BUT, from the fighting comes the healing not ... bone density, lower ...
Jun 25, 2010 · Friday, 25 June 2010. Is extreme physical training necessary for martial arts?
Self-defense once again comes down not to the physical ... Ever a bone of contention among martial artists who want to adhere or assume all or ... etc. No rank, no ...
Oct 26, 2009 · ... women's self-defence ... including the difference between fighting and self defense, ... maintaining bone density in post menopausal women, ...
Archive for the ‘Other Pain Conditions ... Although first taught as a form of self-defense, tai chi is ... changes in physical capacity and bone mineral density ...
... you risk decreased bone density and ... because it allows one to learn self-defense as well as leads ... of Tai Chi helps in improvement of blood ...
Everything she advocates is basically Qigong. She could name this talk ... bone mineral density and ... of Tai Chi and Qigong. Be fighting fit ...
We asked 43 celebrity authors, from Anne Rice to Tory Burch, what books they loved this year. See their favorites here and read why they loved them on the Amazon ...
There are advantages to ground fighting, kicking, throwing, etc. ... When we talk about self defense and self ... one way to build your chi sao (rolling ...
It is the Homepage of Website Google.com pk.
Our ad provider displays relevant, targeted ads to your domains' visitors. If Sedo's Zero Click service (currently in beta) is enabled, eligible traffic will be ...
... building and maintaining healthy bone density, ... when I talk about Martial Arts Chi Power ... chi kung, wushu, hand-to-hand combat, self-defense, martial arts
Nov 27, 2014 · ☆ Free Download Manager for video download or download clip, ... is committed to fighting against ... etc will all be shut down to ensure battery ...
About Us. Find Products search engine that scours every online store to find any and every product for sale. By our count, that's more than All stores.
Writing for the web often requires a great deal of self ... No gibberish. According ... you’ll get to learn about new topics from the people that you talk to and ...
Free from Death Road [General Davis, Kofi Quaye] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. General Davis was once described by the media as one of the most ...
New posts: Hot thread with new posts: No new posts: Hot thread with no new posts: Thread is closed
This World-Class TeleClass Success Series includes: - Full participation in all 5 1-hour LIVE s...
Meet independent filmmakers and screenwriters from around the world as they share their indie-fil...
Join SoundBoard Chairman and host of Let’s Talk Business for a discussion with Norm Brodsky...
WE HAVE TO TALK: HOLDING DIFFICULT CONVERSATIONS WELL Tuition: $135.00 per person (Lunch and Di...
Join Graceful Lifestyles on this Feng Shui Retreat, a 4 day program created in response to many r...
Let’s Talk Business Network Founder and Chairman Mitch Schlimer, sits down with Bill Bartma...
NOTE: IF YOU SIGN UP, PRINT OUT THIS PAGE SO YOU REMEMBER THE TIMES OF THE CLASS STATED BELOW."...
Imagine having a safe space to tell the truth without fear of judgment, criticism, or rejection. ...