We've made it even MORE easy and convenient for you to participate in the 2009 Sugar Is Art Gallery- we want you to get involved!
Thank you for your support of the first ever Sugar Is Art Gallery! For a super smooth transaction, please keep in mind a few simple details when you opt to register online...
Once you have secured your Gallery Exhibit, Display/Entry, ad, etc, HERE, you MUST complete in full the section(s) that apply to you/your business, sign, and submit the 2009 Registration & Entry Form by mail or email within 24 hours! If you are registering for the 1 Hour Challenge, you MUST submit the 2009 Registration & Entry Form AND the 1 Hour Challenge Packet by mail or email within 24 hours! The address and email are included at the bottom of the Registration & Entry Form. Failure to submit the form after purchasing your registration will result in your listing(s) and acknowledgement(s) being incomplete and inaccurate. We don't want that to happen, so we suggest having your paperwork complete and ready to go- once your transaction here is complete and you receive confirmation, you can include the confirmation number on your paperwork and get it submitted to us.
Sugar Is Art Gallery exhibit registrations, ticket purchases, ad purchases, entry fees, etc) are NON-refundable and NON-transferrable, without exception. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding with this policy.
Terms & Conditions please review and ask questions BEFORE you register or purchase:
By signing this form, I understand that my exhibit and entry may be photographed and used for the promotion ofGabe’s Gurl Event Productions (GGEP) and the Sugar Is Art Gallery (“SIAG“). I have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions, and hereby agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the Gallery. I understand that neither SIAG, GGEP, nor Cannery Ballroom (“Venue”) assumes any responsibility for any injury or loss, theft or damage to exhibits and/or displays or personal items at the Gallery. I agree that I indemnify and hold harmless SIAG, GGEP, and Venue, its tenants, occupants, and other licensees, its successors and assigns, its agents, servants, officers, employees, volunteers, and invitees, from and against all claims, demands, costs, loss, damage, expense, attorney's fees and liabilities growing out of, arising from, caused or occasioned by my activities on Venue premises. I understand that, as an Exhibitor, I MUST have my exhibit open at TIME, and I cannot break down my Exhibit until Gallery close, and, as a Entrant, I am not required to remain at the Gallery, but I MUST set up and pick up my entry on time, and be present for the Awards. If I am not at Gallery‘s close, my entry becomes SIAG property and may be discarded. I understand the refundable deposits criteria, and that any refund to which I am entitled will be refunded via mail after the Gallery. Excluding the refundable deposits, I know that all fees and monies paid are non-refundable without exception.
The T/C outlined herein have been established for the mutual benefit and protection of all Exhibitors, Visitors, and Show Organizers and may not be modified unless by writing and signed by both parties. Exhibitor agrees to these T/C as an integral part of this binding contract. Please read carefully to avoid any misunderstandings.
1. Basic Information: Sugar Is Art Gallery is Sunday, Mar 8 2009 at Cannery Ballroom, 1 Cannery Row, Nashville TN. Hours are TBD. SugarIsArt.com.
2. Show Booking: To reserve a space at the SIAG, a signed agreement and 100% payment is required. To avoid increased fees, Exhibitor booths and Advertising space in the guide must be reserved promptly.
3. Payments: Checks, cashiers check, and money orders are accepted. All costs for collections, including returned check fee of $35, and any other fees due SIAG, shall be responsibility of Exhibitor. Payments received are non-refundable without exception and non-transferable, except as provided by SIAG.
4. Exhibit Space: Distribution of exhibitor space will be assigned and priority given upon receipt of payment and agreement. All Exhibitor assignments are at the sole discretion of SIAG, however SIAG will consider all requests of paid exhibitors. All products/services displayed and/or sold must be listed on application and approved by SIAG. Up to two persons are allowed to staff any Exhibit at any time.
Exhibitor Fees are as follows:
$250 (if reserved by Jan 15, 2009) + $125 = total of $375 due; $350 (if reserved Jan 16 - Feb 28, 2009) + $125 = total of $475 due;
$125 is $100 deposit + $25 cleaning fee. Deposit is 100% refundable provided that Exhibitor adheres to ALL T/C and setup/breakdown times, leaves NO damage, and vacates space intact and in the same condition as it was at Exhibitor setup. Cleaning fee is 100% refundable provided that Exhibitor removes all personal property and disposes of any trash as agreed. Exhibitors will be checked out by SIAG staff to have deposits refund approved. Refunds will be mailed no later than Mar 30, 2009. Exhibitor will know before leaving Venue if either deposit will be retained, and why.
5. Sub-Letting: Subletting or sharing Exhibit space or use of space by unauthorized or third parties or more than one business/company is strictly prohibited.
6. Exhibitor Service Terms: Prior to the Event, SIAG will notify Exhibitors of the specific setup days and times, as well as any additional rules and building services. However, please make note of the following:
(a) Only Exhibitor will be permitted in its booth 2 hours prior to open and must be ready for business 30 minutes prior to show opening time.
(b) Exhibitor must leave its booth no later than 1 hour after official closing time.
(c) Show set-up is currently scheduled for Sunday, Mar 8. Specific Information related to set-up time will be provided prior to the Show. If an exhibitor fails to occupy space contracted for or should Exhibitor’s display or materials fail to arrive, exhibitor shall not be relieved of the obligation of paying full rental charge for space and this exhibitor space may be reallocated or reassigned.
(d) Exhibits must remain staffed and open in accordance with the schedule published prior to the Event or as amended by SIAG. NO BREAKDOWN or DISMANTLING OF EXHIBITS will be permitted before the Event officially closes at 6pm. Failure to adhere to this policy WILL result in forfeiture of all deposits paid and Exhibitor may be banned from future Events.
7. Licenses, Insurance, Permits: Exhibitors are fully responsible for obtaining any necessary licenses, insurance or permits required and adhering to all applicable laws, ordinances, and statutes. Permits include, but are not limited to, a sales tax permit, as well as health permits for any vendor selling, displaying or sampling food.
8. Limitation on Liability: Exhibitor expressly releases SIAG, Cannery Ballroom, and Gabe’s Gurl Event Productions from any liability and waives a) any and all demands, claims and causes of action in law or in equity, related to any defect, deficiency, failure or impairment of utilities or other facilities, including water, heating, electricity, ventilation, refrigeration, or other mechanical systems failure; b) the conduct, negligence or claims of any exhibitor or attendee; and c) any fire, flood, strike, terrorism, or act of God beyond control of SIAG.
9. No Guarantee of Results: SIAG does not warrant or guarantee any particular results of the Gallery or guarantee a particular number of attendees or exhibitors.
10. Indemnification: Exhibitors display and exhibit property at their own risk. SIAG, Cannery Ballroom, and Gabe’s Gurl Event Productions do not assume any responsibility for loss or damage to Exhibitors property. SIAG will not be held accountable for the death or injury of any person attending or exhibiting at an event, or for any damages suffered by Exhibitor or its officers, agents, employees, or invitees as a result of any cause whatsoever. Exhibitor shall indemnify and hold SIAG, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, sponsor, and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees harmless from any suit or claim arising out of any action or failure to act by the Exhibitor. Exhibitor shall be liable for any and all damages caused by Exhibitor to the event building’s grounds, landscaping, floors, walls, columns, or any other part of the building, or to the chattels and fixtures of the building or any other Exhibitor or person or entity having property at the events building’s premises. Exhibitors are advised to obtain insurance coverage for this risk.
11. Cancellation: SIAG reserves the right to cancel this event at any time prior to the date of the event with refund of all amounts paid by participants to SIAG in connection with this Agreement. All payments are non-refundable without exception. Failure to setup within specified move-in time will result in forfeiture of exhibit space and all monies paid to date. Exhibit space can be reassigned at SIAG discretion.
12. Product/Service Exclusivity: Product/Service exclusivity is not guaranteed through this reservation.
13. Miscellaneous: Exhibitors may not pin or tape anything to walls. The use of devices for mechanical reproduction of sound or music may be permitted, but must be controlled. Sound of any kind must not be projected outside of the exhibit booth. Exhibitor is specifically prohibited from employing any carnival-type attraction, animal or human, or from operating noise-creating devices such as bells, horns or megaphones. Blocking aisles, soliciting customers in the aisles or handing materials out in the aisles is prohibited. All materials used for display must be flameproof, and must meet all required fire regulations. Exhibitor must comply with all requirements of the venue provider.
14. SIAG Authority: SIAG reserves the right, upon reasonable notice to the Exhibitor to substitute alternate dates and/or facilities other than those originally planned for a particular event. Exhibitor also hereby grants SIAG permission to use Exhibitors’ name and/or logos for promotional purposes in connection with the Gallery and/or other events produced by SIAG or Gabe‘s Gurl Event Productions. This permission shall extend to photographs of the Exhibitor’s booth, entries, guests and personnel before, during, or after the open hours of the Gallery.
15. Complete Agreement: This agreement represents the entire agreement between the parties and supercedes all verbal or written communications, understandings, or agreements, expressed or implied. SIAG, Gabe‘s Gurl Event Production, and Cannery Ballroom have made and makes no representation of any kind except those specifically set forth herein. In the event of any dispute to the terms of this Contract, the parties agree to consult a professional mediator agreed upon by all parties prior to seeking legal action. The prevailing party shall be entitled to recover cost and attorney fees. This contract shall be interpreted and construed pursuant to the laws of the State of TN. Amendments to this agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties. SIAG is not responsible for typos or print errors contained in this agreement. Exhibitor’s signature on the Registration Form indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Read more »
|Gallery Exhibit- Jan 16 to Feb 28||Ended||$350||$8.75|
|Gallery Exhibit Deposit||Ended||$125||$3.12|
|Gallery Supporter Listing||Ended||$20||$0.99|
|Gallery Guide- Full Page COLOR||Ended||$100||$2.5|
|Gallery Guide- Full Page B/W||Ended||$75||$1.88|
|1HR Team Challenge||Ended||$40||$1|
|Display/Entry Fee *ENTHUSIAST 18+* Jan 16 - Feb 28||Ended||$10||$0.99|
|Display/Entry Fee *PROFESSIONAL* Jan 16 to Feb 28||Ended||$10||$0.99|
|Display/Entry Fee * ENTHUSIAST TEEN (14-17)*||Ended||$5||$0.99|
Beautiful Sugar Skull Art photos and notes sent by ... Sugar Skull Art Gallery ~ photos from our customers(2009 ... Send us your sugar art photos for this gallery!
2009 Sugar Is Art Gallery event occurring Sunday, March 08, 2009 in or around Nashville
Join us on March 8th for "2009 Sugar Is Art Gallery" at Cannery Ballroom in Nashville, TN. Find more food and wine events in Nashville on LocalWineEvents.com.
Come experience Nashville's SWEETEST event! Enjoy an enormous dessert bar, lots of samples, a boutique decorating station, entertainment, various custom designed ...
September 2014 will be all the sweeter for you if you save the dates and once again compete at the Oklahoma State Sugar Art Show where CAKE ... Photo Galleries 4.4 ...
Mail Art Festival 2009/ Art Gallery 1: GALLERY 2: GALLERY 3: ... mail art festival 2009 LOG ON TO :- PARTICIPANTS 2009: VAL . MAIL ART FESTIVAL . MAIL ART ...
Sugar Décor Gallery. Collections » Sugar Art Workshop » One day sugar art demo 2009 05.12. 1. View as Slideshow ... Return to Sugar Décor Website.
2009 Skyway Art Competition Participants. Skip Navigation. ... Gallery Curator ... Seven students from MCC had work accepted into the 2009 Skyway Juried Art …
Dimensions: 480 x 640: File size: 171.76 kbytes: Taken on: 2009:08:18 15:23:32: Camera model: Canon Canon PowerShot A570 IS: Shutter speed: 1/60 sec: Focal length
Participants; Sponsors; Photo gallery; Archive . ARTVILNIUS’13; ARTVILNIUS’12; ARTVILNIUS’11; ... Art Gallery of Siauliai; Aukso pjuvis; Baroti; D’Arijaus ...
2009 Skyway Art Competition Participants. Skip Navigation. ... Sandra Lang, Gallery Curator ... Student Work 2009 Skyway Art ...
Beautiful Sugar Skull Art photos and notes sent by ... Send us your sugar art photos for this gallery! ... See more great pix > 2009 - 2011 Sugar Art Gallery
GALLERY 9: GALLERY 10: Participants / 2009: Honorable Mention Award 2009: ... the 1st Mail Art Festival In Malaysia is home to all visual artists from all over the ...
Galleries. Gallery Home; Newest Photos; ... 2009 (226 views ... Cake Central › Galleries › Events › 2009 Oklahoma State Sugar Art Show OSSAS › By Anonymous ...
Gallery Night and Day is the premier art event in ... Download a participant ... Grand Opening and first Gallery Night. Source 4 Framing and Gallery ...
Spun Sugar offers classes in the ... in the joy of the art. In fact several of Spun Sugar’s staff and ... who will also be a paying participant in ...
Apr 21, 2009 · ... 2009. Sugar/Creamer with tray - $65.00 Posted by Art on Depot - Studio and Gallery at 8:59 AM. No comments: Post a Comment. Newer Post Home.
World Diabetes Day 2009, what will you be doing? ... DiabetesSugar on high ... Just one look at her gallery, ...
Aug 10, 2009 · ... Museums and Art Gallery ... 2009 Birmingham Museums and Art Gallery staff comments on ICTP2009 participants. This year 4 participants went to ...
Art Brussels, Contemporary Art ... A mix of established and emerging international galleries, ... Thank you visitors & participants! News.
Introduction to Sensual Dance & Pole Dance What is the whole Exotic and Pole Dance fitness craze ...
Zensual Dance- The Basics of Sensual Dance The Secret to a beautiful and graceful exotic ...
It’s not just a lunch meeting…It’s a Creative Café Saturday January 24th 11:30am - 2:30pmMaximi...
Bronx Council on the ArtspresentsCOMMUNITY ARTS TUESDAYS in Westchester Square Join us January 29...
Perfecting the Art of the InterlocutionWhy Meetings Do Not Work and What Managers Can Do About Th...
Introduction to Sensual Dance & Pole Dance What is the whole Exotic and Pole Dance fitness c...
Recycal Art with Star Nigro Join artist Star Nigro as she shows you cool and clever ways to mak...
Bronx Council on the Arts presents Community Arts Tuesday in Westchester Square Join us March 25,...
Bronx Council on the ArtspresentsCOMMUNITY ARTS TUESDAYS in Westchester Square Join us March 26, ...