[Less than 95 tickets left! Take advantage of this opportunity!]
Meet Inspiring Speakers * Connect with CEOs * Make Career Connections * Have Global Impact * Get Into Grad School * Explore your Leadership * Make a Difference * Change the World *
The EMERGING LEADERS GLOBAL SUMMIT 2009
Saturday, September 26, 2009
9:00AM – 6:30PM * New York City
ASIA SOCIETY and HUNTER COLLEGE
68th St. to 70th St. between Park Avenue and Lexington Avenue
Register here: http://emergingleadersglobalsummit.eventbrite.com/
For more information: www.emergingleadersglobalsummit.com
The Womensphere Emerging Leaders Global Summit is the premier and exclusive leadership development and career management program for young women from top companies and top educational institutions worldwide.
The Summit (www.emergingleadersglobalsummit.com) will convene hundreds of emerging women leaders, entrepreneurs and social entrepreneurs, and women interested in mentoring and connecting with fellow women, and offers the following benefits:
• BE HEARD BY PRESIDENT OBAMA & GLOBAL LEADERS (new!): Emerging Leaders at the Summit will participate in an exclusive multimedia public communiqué to President Obama, the UN, and global leaders on “What America Needs Now” and “What the World Needs Now.” Seize the opportunity to have your voice heard by the President and global leaders directly!
• POWERFUL CONNECTIONS: Develop powerful connections with women leaders: CEOs, leaders in business and government, policy-makers, entrepreneurs, social entrepreneurs, and innovators, who will share their knowledge, insight, and inspiration.
• CAREER EXPO: Network with potential future employers at the CAREER EXPO, featuring dozens of companies looking to hire women as interns or full time employees!
• GRAD SCHOOL EXPO: Meet Grad School (MBA/MPA/JD) admissions officers and learn about potential graduate school opportunities at the GRAD SCHOOL EXPO.
• NGO/NON-PROFITS FAIR: Connect with Womensphere’s Non-Profit, NGO, and Social Enterprise partners. Collaborate on projects that change the world!
• SPECIAL AWARDS & COMPETITIONS: Participate in the launch of SPECIAL AWARDS and Competitions specially designed to recognize emerging women leaders such as yourself.
• INTERNSHIPS AT WOMENSPHERE: Be among the first to be eligible for internships at Womensphere. We are launching and accepting applications for 30-40 Global Media Internships, and 30 Global Research Internships at the Summit!
• BELONG TO AN EXCLUSIVE NETWORK: Become a part of an exclusive network of women leaders. Collaborate and network with hundreds of other emerging leaders from the U.S. and around the world.
Over 50 Distinguished Speakers including :
Vishakha Desai – President, ASIA SOCIETY
Monica Mandelli – Managing Director, GOLDMAN SACHS
Maya Tolstoy – Marine Geophysicist, LAMONT-DOHERTY EARTH OBSERVATORY
Saranne Rothberg – CEO & Founder, COMEDYCURES FOUNDATION
Sarah Beatty – CEO, GREEN DEPOT
Patricia Shores – Head of Global Brand Strategy, AMERICAN EXPRESS
Abby Disney – Co-President, Co-Founder, DAPHNE FOUNDATION; Award-winning Filmmaker, “Pray the Devil Back to Hell” about the women of Liberia.
Roundtable on Strategy & The Future of Organizations
Duygu Cibik – Engagement Manager, MCKINSEY
Emily Lo – SVP of Strategy, HSBC
Nirmitee Shah – Director Strategy and Planning, CITIGROUP
Steph So – Director, Strategy & New Business Development, ESTEE LAUDER
Roundtable on Social Entrepreneurship
Gianna Driver – CEO & Founder, GIANNA
Laurie Parise – CEO & Founder, YOUTH REPRESENT
Jerry Topitzer – Executive Director, JPMORGAN; Co-Founder/COO, Advancing Rural Kids (ARK)
Jessamyn Waldman – CEO & Founder, Hot Bread Kitchen
Roundtable on Women & Discovery, Exploration and the Environment
Milbry Polk – Executive Director & Co-Founder, WINGS Worldquest
Angela Shuster - Editor in Chief, The Explorers Journal
Maya Tolstoy – Marine Geophysicist, Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory
Susan Shaw – Founder & Director, Marine Environmental Research Institute
Roundtable on Growth Sectors in the Global Economy
Jennifer Chow – Vice President, CPOWER
Kim Slicklein – CEO & Founder, Enclave Rising, Ethos Resorts & Spas
Lily Yanchun Li – CFO and Co-Founder, American Oriental Bioengineering
Sarita Gupta – Vice President of Communications, Women's World Banking
Roundtable on The Future of Finance & Capital Markets
John Oriogun – Principal, Oriogun PLLC
Katrina Dudley – Associate Portfolio Manager, Franklin Mutual Fund
Monica Mandelli – Managing Director, Goldman Sachs
Susan Feitelberg – Senior Vice President, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
Roundtable on The Future of Marketing & Brands
Michelle Liu – Director, New Brand Development, Estee Lauder Companies
Patricia Shores – Vice President and Head of Global Brand Strategy, American Express
Stefanie Tsen – Brand Development Manager, Limited Brands
Tammy Sun – EVP for Communications, Seeds of Peace
Roundtable on Women & Innovation
Anne Hubert - Senior Director, MTV Networks
Eva Heyman - Senior Vice President, Digitas
Lisa Goel - Vice President, Nanobiosym
Mack McElvey - Vice President, Millennial Media
Ritcha Ranjan - Product Manager, Google
Roundtable on Women & The Future of Media
Abby Disney – Co-President, Co-Founder, Daphne Foundation
Alicia Stewart – Online Managing Editor, Engage, CNN
Janine McGrath Shelffo – Managing Director, Media & Communications Group, UBS
Monique Ware – Senior Director, Viacom, Black Entertainment TV (BET) Networks
Roundtable on Women & Global Issues
Elmira Bayrasli – Senior Policy Director, Endeavor
Evie Evangelou – Executive Director, Federation of World Trade Associations
Leslie Adelson – Executive Director, Seeds of Peace
Sara Green – Executive Director, Art for Refugees in Transition
Victoria Garchitorena – President, Ayala Foundation USA
Companies & Organizations represented include:
· Goldman Sachs (GOLD SPONSOR!)
· Time Warner
· Societe Generale
· All for Africa
· Asia Society
· Wings Worldquest
· Sponsors for Educational Opportunity (SEO)
· Others listed online
Graduate Schools represented include:
· Harvard Business School
· Yale School of Management
· Columbia Graduate Programs & Business School
· Others listed online
For questions about registration, please email email@example.com.
To nominate your distinguished peers to attend the Emerging Leaders Global Summit, please forward them the bulk of this email encourage them to sign up at http://emergingleadersglobalsummit.eventbrite.com/
Womensphere is a premier global leadership community comprised of over 10,000 women leaders and managers across the fields of business, finance, entrepreneurship, social entrepreneurship, public policy, media, and technology, with the mission of inspiring, empowering and connecting women leaders. We are headquartered in New York City.
Office: 1230 Avenue of the Americas | 7th Floor | NY, NY 10020
Unleashing Potential. Inspiring Impact. Creating Opportunity
|TEAM MEMBER friend - young professional||Ended||$40||$1.99|
|Team Member Friend - student rate||Ended||$20||$1.49|
2005 Winter CPIM Class Schedule. Each class will meet two Saturday's in a row from 8:00am - 5:00...
What role will you play in the creation of an action agenda for the Black and Latino male in Amer...
BOCA Conference Details.Registration Details: Early class registration ends April 20, 2005. Co...
The Grassroots Animal Rights Conference is a national gathering of community-based animal rights ...
Sunday, May 1 Foil Open TeamGet directions >Event times (close of registration): O...
We are very pleased to host the renown Brimm Professors who will be leading an interactive sessio...
PURPOSE Every year, the Filipina Women's Network (FWN) brings together Filipina women, corporate ...
Exhibition Hall Guidelines:The 75th Anniversary Convention begins a new tradition with a multi-...