We have extended Registration 1 more week for all of our Performance/Choreography Classes. Take advantage of the Early Bird Special Pricing by signing up NOW!
We have added 3 more Performance Courses to the schedule: Ladies' Intermediate Level Styling, Ladies' Advanced Level Styling & Men's Footwork & Body Movement
If you would like to perform in our next showcase here's your chance!!
Sign up now to train for 10 weeks to learn a choreography and perform it at our next showcase. We have 5 choreography classes available for you to choose from. Each class meets once a week for 1 hour at their scheduled time.
With your paid registration to any of the performance classes you will receive 1 free group class per week (10 in total per performance class that you sign up for). So, in other words, if you sign up for 2 performance classes you receive in addition to the 20 performance classes you will also receive 20 FREE group classes. If you sign up for 3 then 30 FREE group classes...and so on and so forth =)
Below we have listed the schedule & a description of each class.
Schedule of Performance Classes:
Mondays at 7:30PM - Bachata Performance Course
Tuesdays at 7:30PM - Ladies' Styling Intermediate Level Performance Course
Wednesdays at 7:30PM - Salsa Rueda De Casino Performance Course
Wednesdays at 8:30PM - Salsa Footwork Performance Course
Wednesdays at 9:30PM - Cha-Cha-Cha Performance Course
Thursdays at 7:30PM - Salsa Turn Pattern Performance Course
Thursdays at 9PM - Ladies' Styling Advanced Level Performance Course
Thursdays at 9PM - Men's Footwork & Body Movement Performance Course
Description of Different Classes:
1) BachataRengue Performance Course - From the Dominican Republic arrive these two rhythms and just like their land of origin they are hot & sexy! This choreography puts both rhythms in one performance 1/2 Bachata & 1/2 Merengue. This Tropical Concoction will be action packed from beginning to end! All levels are welcome to sign up for this class.
2) Salsa Rueda De Casino Performance Course - A style of Salsa danced in a circle with several couples sharing partners. One of the dancers calls out moves which all the couples execute with synchronicity while at the same time switching partners after each move. We will be catering the moves to all levels so whether you have danced Rueda before or are new to it, you will have a blast! You must be an Intermediate or above level dancer to sign up for this course.
3) Salsa Footwork Performance Course - This course is all about the feet! We choreograph an upbeat song accentuating the percussion with footwork. Also known as "Shines"! They're called shines because when footwork is executed well it's as if you were taking over the spotlight therefore shining like the star of the show. We may offer 2 levels of footwork if needed, so even if you have never performed a footwork choreography you can sign up! You must be an Intermediate or above dancer to sign up for this course.
4) Cha-Cha-Cha Performance Course - Most crossover Latin Music Hits that rank high on the pop-charts are Cha-Chas. Some examples are: Tito Puente's "Oye Como Va", Celia Cruz's "Guantanamera", Tito Nieves' "I like it Like That", Santana's "Smooth", Marc Anthony's "Dimelo", Jennifer Lopez's "Let's Get Loud", Ricky Martin's "Living La Vida Loca", just to name a few. The Triple Syncopation and its hypnotic rhythm & sound is what sets this music apart. Cha-Cha is the sister of Salsa. Basically any Turn Pattern that you can do in Salsa you can do in Cha-Cha & vice-versa. This class will cater to all levels and may be split up into 2 levels if necessary. You must be an Intermediate or above dancer to sing up for this course.
5) Salsa Turn Pattern Performance Course - Mostly a Turn Pattern Choreography this class takes a song & accents its highs and lows with Partner Work. The gentlemen will lead the ladies into smooth & funky patterns while the ladies compliment the men's lead with their sexy & elegant styling. If you are looking to take your dancing to the next level and/or if you took our Salsa Secrets Course this class is the next step to get you to a higher level in your Salsa Dancing. You must be an Intermediate or above dancer to sign up for this course.
6) Ladies' Styling Intermediate Level Performance Course - The Ladies will learn a very feminine styling choreography which will include body movement, arm styling & footwork. If you haven't done one of our Ladies' Styling Courses in the past we definitely recommend this one for you you.
7) Ladies' Styling Advanced Level Performance Course - If you have done our Ladies' Styling Courses in the past then we would recommend the Advanced Level Ladies' Styling choreography. The Ladies will learn a very feminine styling choreography which will include body movement, arm styling & footwork at an advanced level. If you are not sure which level of Ladies' Styling you belong in then you should talk to Christina before registering.
8) Men's Footwork & Body Movement Performance Course - The Men will learn a masculine choreography which will include body movement, masculine styling & footwork. If you haven't taken one of our Men's Footwork courses in the past we recommend that you start out in the Salsa Footwork Performance Course.Read more »
|Bachata Performance Course - Mondays at 7:30pm ($200 for 10 weeks or $150 if you sign up now + 1 FREE group class per week)||$150||$3.75|
|Salsa Rueda De Casino Performance Course - Wednesdays at 7:30pm ($200 for 10 weeks or $150 if you sign up now + 1 FREE group class per week)||$150||$3.75|
|Footwork Performance Course - Wednesdays at 8:30pm ($200 for 10 weeks or $150 if you sign up now + 1 FREE group class per week)||$150||$3.75|
|Cha-Cha-Cha Performance Course - Wednesdays at 9:30pm ($200 for 10 weeks or $150 if you sign up now+ 1 FREE group class per week)||$150||$3.75|
|Salsa Turn Pattern Performance Course - Thursdays at 7:30pm ($200 for 10 weeks or $150 if you sign up now+ 1 FREE group class per week)||$150||$3.75|
|Ladies Styling Intermediate Level Performance Course - Tuesdays at 7:30pm ($200 for 10 weeks or $150 if you sign up now + 1 FREE group class per week)||$150||$3.75|
|Ladies Styling Advanced Level Performance Course - Thursdays at 9pm ($200 for 10 weeks or $150 if you sign up now + 1 FREE group class per week)||$150||$3.75|
|Men's Footwork & Body Movement Performance Course - Thursdays at 9pm ($200 for 10 weeks or $150 if you sign up now + 1 FREE group class per week)||$150||$3.75|
|Student Team Performance Group||$300||$7.5|
|Semi-Pro Team Performance Group||$300||$7.5|
The fastest way to improve your performance. Positive Performance delivers mental training for athletes, performance training, and performance coaching 24/7
Performance Training. Finding the right information and right coaches to reach your potential is a battle athletes may encounter for many years along their athletic ...
Our Mission. NJAC’s Performance Training strives to take each and every one of our athletes to the next level both physically and mentally. Our experienced and ...
"Truckee's Community Gym" Search. ... Classes; Facility; Memberships; Blog; Contact TRX Suspension Training ... Performance Training Center by Julia Mancuso ...
Students in WyoTech's High Performance Powertrain program receive training in theory, hands-on repair and diagnosis of diesel and gas powered vehicles.
Ready to go beyond Karaoke? GET REAL and for the love of music... REALLY SING! Join this popular class and be prepared to expand your musical horizons with ...
Whether you're new to freediving or veterans like us, Performance Freediving offers: courses led by freediving champions; instructional certification
High School and youth programs include training, nutrition, and physical therapy services for athletes looking to maximize their performance and prepare for the next ...
San Diego Dog Training serving San Diego, San Diego County, La Jolla, University City, Point Loma, Pacific Beach, Del Mar, Solana Beach, Sorrento Valley, Carmel
The Performance Institute’s trainings are intensive, hands-on sessions taught by experienced instructors that cover a variety of topics, from performance measures ...
20,000 Feet, 100 Miles, 13 Hours "Damn..." I thought, that will be one long day in the saddle. Yet the challenge of training EFL member Alex for the Cascade C...
The 2 ½-day Corporate Athlete Course is the Human Performance Institute’s premier training offering. Backed by decades of science-based research and results, the ...
Performance Testing Scores. ... LATEST NEWS. Upcoming Camps! Tim Gleason Training at TPA. Winter SAQ/Strength Schedule Effective ... © 2014 The Performance Academy…
STARS is a performance training and sports medicine practice located in Anaheim California just blocks from Disneyland. STARS was formed by three industry ...
Welcome To Performance Instruction & Training (PIT) Our next PIT CREW U class begins Monday, January 5th, 2015. Enroll with us now at the first and ONLY North ...
The Media Performance Institute is comprised of some of the most experienced teachers and performers in New England. It is our mission to provide training and ...
Coaching and sports performance facility, specializing in individual and team sports. Includes franchise opportunities, locations, and facility and program summary.
Performance Management is the systematic process by which an agency involves its employees, as individuals and members of a group, in improving organizational ...
Class Schedule. Body Fit is an interactive team training program designed exclusively by the fitness professionals at FIT. This isn't your typical group class - there ...
Performance Fitness Center at Deerfoot parkway in Trussville AL
Class of 2002 is having its 10-year high school reunion mixer. Joining us in celebration will be ...
Seriously? 10 years, ALREADY?! We are excited and happy to announce that this summer marks our 1...
"The Official Eastern SHS Class of 03 Reunion" Theme: "Remember the Time" Friday June 28th-29...
eSportsInstruction.com ™ Owned and Operated by Professional Athletes, Coaches and Sports Experts ...
Registration is FREE! Stewardship Financial Education Classes Stewardship teaches that all t...
April 27, 6:30 p.m., 20230 Stevens Creek Blvd. #E, Cupertino (no fee required). Please call to r...
Community Arts Tuesday open mic and performances by BRIO winner and storyteller Jamali Corniel an...
Big Read Senior performance with live bomba drumming and dancing with Milteri Tucker and the Bomb...
WA State Housing Finance Commission Accredited Certificate Course Learn about a less known tax c...