After 5:00PM on Friday, Sept 12, tickets cannot be purchased on EventBrite.
YOU CAN STILL COME TO THE EVENT! There are still lots of spots open. You can pay $20 at the door.
Once again, 250 of us will be throwing ourselves a party! This year we've made some improvements that will make the event even more successful! You'll meet some great people, enjoy a FREE tasty beverage, and will dine on great food from Hai Yen. Expect a great meal of delicious Vietnamese food!!!
LOCATION, DATE, TIME, COST
2843 N. Halsted St.
Date: Friday, September 12
Time: 7 - 10PM
Cost: $15 cover in advance through EventBrite, $20 at the door
This includes one drink ticket and food.
* Make sure to add your name and email, as well as the name and email of your guest, when you purchase your ticket. A list of names of pre-paid attendees will be at the door. If your name is not on this list, you will be charged the $20.
* Make sure you get a wristband when you enter!
* Food will be served until 10. You are welcome to stay as long as you like. Our party ends at 10PM. After 10PM, there will be a band or DJ and the room will be opened up to the public. We can stay as long as we like.
* Our party ends at 10PM exactly. After that, the room has been rented by the band or DJ. If you arrive after 10PM, you will be considered a guest of the band or DJ. You will be expected to pay the cover for the band or DJ, and you may or may not get a drink ticket. Also, the band or DJ usually don´t serve food.
* Full refunds will be given up to 48 hours before the event.
There will be a buffet from Hai Yen.
Goi Cuon (Spring Rolls)
- Two options: Vegetarian and shrimp
Goi Du Du Tom Thit
- Chicken and papaya salad
Com Chien Heo
- Shrimp fried rice
Ca Ri Ga
- Curry chicken
Bo Xao Rau Cai
- Beef sauteed with vegetables
Xao Rau Cai
- Sauteed vegetables (vegetarian)
Driving: There is a parking lot next door.
CTA: This is within walking distance of the Diversy Brown Line stop or is on the Halsted and Diversy bus lines (its one block north of Diversy and Halsted).
Get swanky without the outlandish drink prices at Mix--a comfortable lounge with upscale bar food, plus plasma screens showing videos (Think Gwen Stefani, disco divas and Suzanne Vega co-mingling in a playlist). Plop down on super-comfy, woven leather barstools or sink into low-slung lounge seating in neutral earth tones. In warmer months, there's a great airy appeal of sliding doors and a garage-style door in the front bar. DJs and local bands turn things up a notch on the stage in the big back room.
Jul 27, 2014 · Social mixers can be any kind of event, ranging from a potluck dinner to a charity golf game. The point of a social mixer is to enjoy the company of others ...
at dinner (why) on Saturday,February eighteenth, at seven o'clock ... Invitations ; Social Invitation Etiquette About Style Follow us: We deliver. Get the best of
NOTE: Please correct your RSVP if you cannot make it, we'll need to have an accurate count to tell the restaurant how many people are coming. I know you've been ...
SOCIAL mixers/double-dates campus programs poker/card games video games ... formal dinner w/alumni dance club/line dancing symphony OTHER
Bainbridge Community Tennis Association Summer Social Mixer And Dinner/Exhibition Match When: Saturday, July 26th Where: ainbridge High School (HS) Tennis ourts
Social Mixer. Buy this wedding invitation for $2.10 Customize this wedding invitation. About this invitation. Ready for a fun social mixer! Serving up drinks to her ...
Kingdom Entertainment Group in association with Broward Gospel Announcers Guild will be hosting a NETWORKING & SOCIAL MIXER / DINNER PARTY on Saturday …
Eastside Singles Dinner Party Social Mixer! Let's Break Bread! Fun, Romantic and Easy! Friday August 17th, 2012 Itinerary For The Night: 6:30-7:00: Ice Breaker ...
Suit up in your tux or your best bond girl outfit (tux and dress optional) and join us for an eve...
Cocktails & ConnectionsTechExecs Dallas Chapter CXO Executives Networking "Cocktails & Connection...
Korean BBQ & Wine Dinner February 1st, 2014 at 7pm Star King Premium BBQFeaturing Certified P...
Socialize With UsJoin us Tuesday evening in the comfort of our Ptarmigan Lounge between 5 pm an...
BNI WISCONSIN WEST ONE CHAPTER HOLIDAY DINNER PARTY WHENSaturday February 7, 2009 5-9:00 ...
February 11, 2012 Prelude to Valentines Day (for those who can’t on the 14th) Linguine...
“4” Courses by Chef David Feau Recognized by many as the Best Chef in LAServed with "4" New W...
February 25, 2012 Lets Celebrate leap year & San Remo song fest Fried prosciuto wrapped asparagus...
Do you want 2014 to be the best year of your life? Are you at the point where you are tired of c...