Plan ahead for 2010, reserve your seat now and pay next year.
Click show other payments options in Google checkout.
2 Days - This course results in a Certified ScrumMaster designation from the Scrum Alliance.
Expand beyond classic product/project paradigms and learn why agile/scrum works.
Understand Scrum • Use Agile Metrics and Reports • Apply Adaptive Planning
Agile project management is as radically different from traditional project management as agile processes are different from traditional methodologies. Rather than plan, instruct and direct, the agile project manager facilitates, coaches and leads. In the agile framework known as Scrum, this person is called a ScrumMaster to denote the difference and remind the person filling this role of their new responsibilities. Accepted course participants learn how to be a ScrumMaster and how to make a development team, a project, or an organization agile. The ScrumMaster is responsible for the proper execution of the Scrum framework, and manages the resulting changes within the organization. Exercises, case studies, simulations and experiences are used throughout the course to bring home the realization of how Scrum can work. We will also show how the roles of ScrumMaster, Product Owner and Team form a critical tripod for effective agile development. All participants are expected to understand Scrum basics prior to attending this course.
It is vital that today’s agile practitioners be able to retain what they have learned and apply it to their jobs. Our training leverages modern adult learning with both robust simulations and discussion. We train so that participants can put the ideas presented to practical use: your results are our validation
See previous evals and insights from past students.
The course is an intensive interactive session designed to leverage your experiences so that you can learn the practice of Scrum in the context of what you know. We will be leveraging the diverse backgrounds of the attendees through facilitated discussion and simulation. The following concepts will be covered:
• Overview of Scrum and Agility
• What Agility is and why it works
• What Scrum is and why it works
• Balancing Structure and Conversation
• Sprints and Natural Rhythms
• Leveraging Natural Rhythms and Time boxing
• Connecting Sprints Together
• Inspect & Adapt
• Establishing a flow of product delivery
• Roles and Responsibilities
• ScrumMaster, Product Owner and The Team
• Sprint Planning and Release Planning
• Product Backlog & Sprint Backlog
• Informed strategic and tactical views
• User Stories, Other Stories and Building Robust Capabilities
• Building ROI in one step at a time
• How to maintain team focus
• Plans which adapt to emerging situations
• Sprint Review (Demo and Retrospective)
• Engaging critical business involvement to validate
• How to encourage ownership and accountability
• Engaging awareness to foster self-organization
• Emerging design to deal with unforeseen demands
• The power of done and incremental development
• Well Formed Teams
• What is a Well-Formed Team*
• Build trust, gain rapport and move faster
• Great teams & Scrum environments
• From fully collocated to fully distributed
• Cross-functional teams and how to build them
• Building and sustaining teams that perform
• Teams as Capital Assets
• Scaling, the Enterprise and Multi-Team Environments
• Tracking Progress to Inform Decision Making
• Estimating and sizing work items
• Burndown charts & Burnup charts
• Schedule performance, cost performance and business value
You can follow daily Applied Scrum thoughts or read more indepth scrum topics.
What You Will Learn - What For?
• Tap the power of the Scrum framework, navigate extreme complexity
• How to apply and leverage the rhythm of time-boxes
• Inform decision making based on realities encountered
• Break down work with agile analysis
• Enable rapid business response to changing markets
• How to stimulate well-formed teams and how to deploy them to business needs
• Balancing product development
Participants should have some practical work experience working with Agile. This is not suitable for people with little to no work history.This course is dialog diriven and will require interactive participation.
Other Event Details
• Morning and afternoon breaks will be served
• Parking conveniently located right outside
• Lunch is served
This event is hosted by: 3Back and VersionOne
Read more »
Could not find where I read/heard that but Wikipedia ... they should monetize the site in some small way. I'm not taking ... Posted 27 November 2009 at 11:12 pm ...
The MF understands their plight and wonders why their ... or could not do ... This resulted in unhappiness and disgruntlement in some areas, not in all ...
... Obituaries, Classifieds in Grand Rapids, MN Home ... the proposed listing could restrict timber ... November 28, 2014 Grand Rapids Area ...
D2L is currently available and running normally. Please report any D2L issues to the MnSCU D2L Helpdesk at https://d2l.custhelp.com
Miraculous Catholic shrine in New Mexico. ... but for some reason its curative powers have been overshadowed by El ... was gone and the doctor could not explain it.
Other BBC Channels . BBC One Schedule; BBC Two Schedule; BBC Three Schedule; BBC Four Schedule; CBBC Schedule; CBeebies Schedule; BBC News Schedule; …
09.03.2010 · Time to gear up for some real soccer and not the send ... champions could not compete with ... that way for a reason, they are good. November 26, 2014 …
... whether you experience asthma symptoms from a theoretical trigger could depend entirely on whether or not you ... But for some reason people ... 11: 12: 13: 14 ...
... but not anymore. I have a reason to ... but she thinks it could have been her mother. and her reasons for wanting to ... not understand why. MN is looking ...
Watch Channel 4 News at 4 p.m. ... (11/12/2014) More >> A fully ... it was unfathomable that the SEC would not have at least one team in the playoff, ...
It would be tremendously helpful if you could shed some light. ... Disgrace on the search engines for not positioning this post ... 11: 12: 13: 14: 15: 16: 17: 18: 19 ...
Full text of "An historical account of my own life, with some reflections on the times I have lived in. (1671-1731.)" ...
I did manage to get some cards made and not put my 2.5 year old in ... Sunday AM again we headed back home but for some reason coming ... November 12, 2008 at 11:12 …
NDTV.com brings you the top news headlines from all over the World, get the latest ... has warned that development of artificial intelligence could mean the end ...
President Obama may have a good reason not to want to hear ... and would not find Chrissy the right shade. Some like big women which ... could not be formed ( 1992 ...
24.01.2010 · 11: 12: 13: 14: 15: 16: 17: 18: 19: 20: ... One of the nice features about creating dashboards with PerformancePoint ... Some of the reasons that you might ...
Time that could be spent teaching math is used to make it so students ... November 20, 2014 I do not know much about Mayor Ardell Brede other ... Wednesday 11/12/2014.
Amie Parnes - 11/12/14 06:00 AM EST ... Some conservatives insist the party needs to push its own legislation. ... What did the Obamas buy?
08.09.2008 · I am manually inserting a comment I received from Grandma Carol because for some reason the ... like sauerkraut. I do not ... could be. It's not mold ...
Why not use a lightning trigger that shoots whenever a lighting stike is detected, ... 2011 11:12 am. Hi, ... I have some lightning photos at www.khristian.com.
Suit up in your tux or your best bond girl outfit (tux and dress optional) and join us for an eve...
iPhoto '11: Organizing your photos has never been easier. Complete with all new features inc...
iPhoto '11: Photo editing made easy. Photo editing for the rest of us. Complete with all new ...
Open JUMP! We also do PRIVATE PLAY DATE PARTIES! Click here to learn more! Children under...
iPhoto '11: Photo editing made easy. Photo editing for the rest of us. Complete with all new fe...
Rock on with your bad self! Garageband '11 helpsyou be the rockstar you've dreamed about with ...
Rock on with your bad self! Garageband '11 helpsyou be the rockstar you've dreamed about with n...
A smash-hit performer who has audiences roaring with laughter, Bill Harley’s work spans the...
Cocktails & ConnectionsTechExecs Dallas Chapter CXO Executives Networking "Cocktails & Connection...