Swami Mukundananda, a renowned saint from India, is to organize week-long Sessions on Yoga, Meditation & Lecture Series on ‘The Spiritual Art of Managing Your Mind’, in Ventura, CA 93003, between 9th-15th August, 2009
Swami Mukundananda, an IIT and IIM alumnus, opted out of a high profile corporate career to embrace Spirituality. Being one of the foremost Disciples of Jagadguru Shree Kripaluji Maharaj, Swamiji has been preaching the Vedic-Wisdom across the Globe for more than past twenty-five years.
'Wellness for life: Reach the Treasure Within' is a holistic Life-style revealed by the ‘Jagadguru Kripalu Yog’ (JKY). This Complete Life-style has been designed by synthesizing different schools of ancient Yoga such as Ashtang Yoga, Samkhya Yoga, Dhyan Yog etc., rejuvenating the body, mind and soul.
The Event consists of seven 150-Minute Sessions. While, in the First 90 minutes, Sessions on Yoga and Meditation are conducted, Lectures on ‘Spiritual Art of Managing Your Mind’ are taken, in the remaining 60 minutes.
Both, Yoga-Mediation-SBR sessions and Lectures on ‘Spiritual Art of Managing Your Mind’ are totally Free of Cost. But for Admission in the Yoga, Meditation and SBR, entry is only by registration. So please, register today at,
Unlike most of the contemporary teachings of yoga that do not go any further than Asanas and Pranayam, JKY emphasizes on the Spiritual Dimensions of Yoga through simplified yoga techniques such as Subtle Body Relaxation, Roop-Dhyan, Di-Vibe Asanas & Pranayam, a Lecture on Food-Science and elaborate Lectures on the ‘Science of Soul and Spiritual Art of Managing Your Mind’.
The Pioneer of this Unique Art, is the Fifth Principal &
Original Jagadguru or the Universal Guru, Shree Kripaluji Maharaj. Jagadguru
Shree Kripaluji Maharaj is only the Fifth Such Divine Personality in past
five-thousand years to have been honored with the Divine Title of ‘The
Universal Guru’ in the Sanatan Vedic Dharm.
• Address: 6085 King Drive, Unit #110, Ventura, CA 93o03
• Contact: Om Gupta: (805) 658-7097, Shreya Bhat: (972) 527-6195.
(i) Sessions on Yoga, Mediation and SBR:
On 9th August, 2009: Between 16:00 to 17:00 Hrs. &
From 10th-15th August, 2009: Between 18:30 to 19:30 Hrs.
(ii) Lectures on ‘Spiritual Art of Managing Your Mind’:
On 9th August, 2009: Between 17:00-18:30 Hrs. &
From 10th-15th August, 2009: Between 19:30 to 21:00 Hrs.
• E-mail: email@example.com
•Web-site: For Registration and other details, visit:
•JAGADGURU KRIPALU YOG•
• Yoga: It’s Meaning & Purpose: Ancient Vedic Scriptures define Yoga (actually Yoga) as Union between the individual soul (jeevatma) and the Cosmic Being (Paramatma). Yoga is the science revealed by God Himself, known as the Vedas. Yoga actually comprises of more than just Asansas and Pranayam…Asana & Pranayam are only the beginning of the Spiritual Journey.
Unfortunately, the present Yoga curriculum fails to go beyond the Asanas and Pranayams… Yoga Practice Authentically begins with Yam and Niyam (sensory and habitual abstinence for deeper purification of mind), but most of the yoga schools start right away with Asanas and Pranayam.
• Physical, Psychological, Para-psychological and Spiritual Benefits of Yoga: While the Asanas and Pranayam can, to an extent, help us maintain a fit body and a healthy mind, they fail to address our finer components such as habits, tendencies, desires etc. And as these finer infirmities in these finer components remain unattended, our innate diseases such as lust, anger, pride, jealousy, passion etc. fail to be healed, resulting in depression and number of other psychological and other diseases. Jagadguru Kripalu Yog elucidates practical means to tackle our instinctive diseases sown deep within our mind.
Jagadguru Kripaluji Maharaj, the Pioneer of JKY suggests that Yoga be:
• Authentic: Corresponding to the Vedic Texts and not merely a new-age modification. The Yoga is an ancient Science, and this Science being divine, is one that corresponds to all the circumstances of human age, so it requires no human adaptations and modification. Doing this only kills it’s originality and divinity.
• Absolute: The Yoga practiced should be absolute in nature. It should meet its definition of uniting the individual soul with the Supreme Soul. It should affect all the aspects of a human personality.
• Comprehensive: Yoga should be wholesome in nature. A human personality is made up of five layers. Physical body, vital-air plexus, desires, contemplations, intelligence, mind, ego and of course, the soul. However, the Vedas Real that we are not these layers, we are soul. The True Yoga, corresponding to the Scriptures addresses and heals all these finer components of being, and not just physical body or mind. Jagadguru Shree Kripaluji Maharaj has revealed this unique JKYog Techniques through Simplified and Wholesome exercises such as S.B.R., Creative-Meditation, Di-Vibe Asanas and Pranayam which are comprehensive in nature.
• Simple & Practicable: In today’s ever changing world, the general mass has no time for Esoteric and Idealistic Yogic Techniques. But Jagadguru Shree Kripaluji Maharaj has elucidated (so to speak) those Esoteric Yoga Doctrines in a way the layperson can understand it fully and practice it in its daily life.
Jagadguru Kripalu Yog (JKY) is a set of Composite Yoga Techniques based on the revelations of Jagadguru Shree Kripaluji Maharaj. JKY conglomerates all the ancient schools of Yoga such as Ashtang Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Dhyan Yoga etc. into various physical, breathing, psychic and consciousness-related exercises such as Subtle Body Relaxation (S.B.R.), Creative Meditation (Roop-Dhyan), Di-Vibe Asanas & Pranayam, Dietary Guidance to help nurture the soul and an in-depth analytical series-of-Lectures on ‘Spiritual Art of Managing Your Mind’.
This Composite set of simple exercises address to all the finer components of a human being, recharging and rejuvenating the body, mind, intellect and the Soul.
Jagadguru Kripaluji Maharaj suggests that merely a fit body cannot offer a healthy state of mind and a healthy state of mind cannot prevent innate diseases of human consciousness such as death and rebirth. While the body mechanism primarily functions through vitamins, proteins (acids and chemicals), the mental system is based on thoughts, desires, karmas, intentions, intelligence, instincts and much more complex and subtle codes of para-psychology.
• ‘The Art of Managing Your Mind’: Swami Mukundananda is an IIT and IIM alumnus, being an exponent of the Material Managerial skills, Furthermore, Swamiji underwent a rigorous internship under the divine guidance of his Guru, Jagadguru Shree Kripaluji , Learning the details of The Spiritual Science.
Now, by the Grace of Shree Kripaluji Maharaj, Swamiji has been teaching this unique art of managing one’s minds across the globe for more than past twenty-five years.
An uncontrolled mind is the subject for the vagaries such as lust, anger, greed, fear, jealousy, vanity, anxiety etc. that torment a person endlessly. To curb this infirmity, many people practice the art of positive thinking through their will power, not knowing that a human mind is helpless to bear the past karma. The Vedas, however explain that without a proper spiritual insight and proper self-knowledge, all means practiced to conquer the mind are fruitless.
• What is Mind: It has been revealed in the Vedas, It is the Mind only that is the Root-Cause of Bondage and Liberation (Amrit-Bindu-Upanishad Shloka 2). What is this Mind then? The Scientists fail to penetrate the subtle mind as they consider the brain as the mind. Brain is only a central processing unit. Moreover, while the Psychologists do admit the existence of Mind, they abstain from admitting the existence of Soul.
Mind has been revealed as a subtle (not abstract) machine through which a soul interacts with the external world. A soul’s likes, dislikes, desires, tendencies, instincts are all stored in a part of our subconscious mind. Mind however functions in various modes and stages.
• Types of Mind: Primarily, the subtle human mind can be divided into Four Partitions. Mind you, it is the one single mind that enacts four different roles simultaneously, as revealed in Shreemad Bhagavatam Puran (3.26.14).
-Mann (The Desire-Weaving Machine): The mann instinctively makes sankalpas and vikalpas or desires of sense gratification. The mann is heavily affected by the surroundings and past karmas of a soul. This being mind’s inherent function, the mind cannot be deprived of making desires. There is not a single moment, where mind can stop making sankalpas and vikalpas. (Shreemad Bhagavad Geeta 3.5), knowing this well, instead of annulling the mind, the devotees try to diver the thought-flow towards the Spiritual Realm by constant remembrance of the Lord’s Names and Divine Pastimes.
-Buddhi (Intelligence): Once the mann decides a particular thing or hatches a particular desire, the data is further processed to the Intelligence, where it is weighed taking into consideration social viability, status, personal image and other material constraints.
Both Mann and Buddhi carry out their jobs with the alliance of the memory faculty, wherein samskars (neural-images) of past infinite births are stored in the mind.
-Chitt (Contemplation): Once the Buddhi weighs viability and feasibility of a particular desire, the more evolved or status-conscious individuals churn the application furthermore in this highly advanced and subtle machine called chitt. Most of Para-psychologists, yogis and munis fail to breach the code of this subtle organ.
-Ahamkar: Ahamkar is not ego but the inherent sense of I or ‘I’ ness. It is of two kinds, the unreal and the real. The material Ahamkar, that of considering one to be a body, a national of country or a belonging to a particular cast, nation, ethnicity, species etc. is false ego. Whereas considering one to be a Pure Atomic particle of God’s Marginal Potency or aka Atma is Real Ego.
• Stages of Mind: Human Mind can be divided primarily into three stages based on the level of it’s consciousness about it’s own entity.
-Conscious Mind: Conscious mind is the mind that one is conscious about. The habits that we know we have, our limitations, vices, infirmities etc.
-Subconscious Mind: Subconscious Mind is that sphere of our mind that we know but we cannot express through words or gestures.
-Unconscious Mind: This more than 99.99% of our mind. All the material aspects that we do not know are stored in the unconscious mind of a soul.
-Super-conscious Mind: This is the mind of a turiyaatita yogi, whose consciousness is able to reflect it’s optimum capacity, but this also is limited to the relativity of the yogi. It would be indeed very incompetent to conclude that such an individual receives the cosmic consciousness.
-Divine Mind: This is a mind of a pure devotee who has been impregnated with Pure Love of God by his/her Guru. On completely purifying the mind with only single instinct to serve the Supreme Being without any motivation or reward, a Genuine Guru, without the seeker’s asking for it, impregnates such a pure soul with the Divine Love for Godhead. Simultaneous to this, the mind becomes ‘divinified’.
• ‘Spiritual Art of Managing Your Mind’: Mind is a machine, through which a soul can experience anything under the sky, but if and when the same Mind is surrendered to a genuine Knower of the Science of Soul, the same mind can be ‘divinified’ and the soul can enter the divine dimensions beyond the time and space.
As mind functions on millions of calculations and interactions between various stages and types of itself, one wrong selection can cause compounding mistake, resulting in unimaginable loss such as depression, distress, anger, lust, desire, jealousy, vanity and many other neural diseases.
Jagadguru Shree Kripaluji Maharaj has, out of His Unprecedented and encyclopedic Knowledge and Insight in the Science of Soul and Mechanism of Mind has simplified the Vedic Science through comprehensible and comprehensive Elucidation of otherwise highly enigmatic minutiae of taming this highly stealthy machine called ‘Mind’.
Filled with practicable illustrations/parables, deep but neutral analysis, and penetrating logic, Lectures from Swami Mukundananda helps a soul grasp the patterns on which a human mind functions and helps him/her manage the mind and get more control of the life and circumstances.
The Lectures of ‘Spiritual Art of Managing Your Mind’ elucidate the means to manage the mind, the very root-cause. Swami Mukundananda being an IIM alumnus and a foremost disciple of Jagadguru Shree Kripaluji Maharaj combines both the arts that he has received and teaches simple means to purify and pacify the mind, helping get a better grip on one’s mind and surrounding circumstances.
• Subtle Body Relaxation (S.B.R.): Just our physical body moves around through physical limbs such as hands, legs etc., and our subtle body functions through its limbs such as Mind, Intelligence, Chitt and Ahamkar.
In the old days, the stress was on physical load but now in the age of artificial intelligence (A.I.), it is the subtle organs that have to work as the physical body rests in an armchair.
There are tons of programs offered to relax our physical body. But there is hardly any means taught in many of contemporary Yoga-Studios and schools what is and how to relax our Subtle Organs. Through Subtle Body Relaxation, JKY reveals practicable means to relax and recharge our subtle organs.
'Roop' means 'The Divine Persona of the Divine Lord' and meditation is an
imperfect substitute for 'Dhyan'.
Meditation differs from concentration. As concentration refers to focusing of mind on a point, where as Meditation actually is meant to denote complete submission to the Supreme Being.
The Meditation, as known to the mass, aims to hibernate the human consciousness, stemming it down to nothingness of void-ness, the ‘Roop-Dhyan’ or the ‘Divine Meditation’ is an instinctive meditation on the Divine Personal and Leelas of Bhagavan Shree Krishn and His Parshadas (Paraphernalia).
Human mind is helplessly accustomed to shapes and sizes, so
asking it to concentrate on void or follow abstract-instructions is really
non-practical and barren.
Moreover, final goal for the mass meditators and yogis is to annihilate the mind and establish themselves in the Samadhi (turiyaatita samadhi), a state of no mind i.e. no thoughts, no nervous traffic. However, what the fail to observe is that the ego still lingers as it subtly relishes the unbroken peace of not experiencing the ever-changing material world. Roop-Dhyan seeks to not kill the ego but cure it by surrendering it to a Genuine God Realized Spiritual Master. Roop-Dhyan culminates into Prem Samadhi, wherein the siddh enters into a state of Divine-Mind.
Jagadguru Shree Kripaluji Maharaj is not just the Jagadguru but also the ‘Bhakti-yog-Rasavatar’ or the Descention of the Divine Love. Shree Kripaluji Maharaj has along with this method of Roop-dhyan also inculcated other simple tools to combat the rising material mercury.
• Di-Vibe Asanas-Pranayam: JKY enunciates a unique technique of Di-Vibe Asanas. The ordinary asanas & Pranayam have more or less become noting more than merely physical exercises, something that fails to correspond to its original Texts.
But with constant remembrance of Divine vibrations, the experience penetrates the physical sheath (annamaya kosh) and offers a much deeper healing experience.
• The Science of the Soul: As stated earlier, the human personality is composed of various components. They are called the panch-kosh, or Five Sheaths over the soul. The first one is the layer of our physical body, second, layer of ten kinds of breaths within our body and the seven kinds of chakra; the third layer over Atma is that of our desires and thoughts; the fourth layer is that of the information that we might have gathered over our past innumerable births, our tendencies and biases based on such information. The much talked about Kundalini also is covered within this layer of Vigyanmaya kosh. And finally the fifth layer is that our very instinct to always hunt for material sense-gratification. Our actual Identity is dumped way under these five sheaths.
• Offering Perpetual Solution through the Self Realization: The root-cause to all the problems of our lives is due to our oblivion to our real identity. When a soul identifies itself with body, mind, qualifications, its social image, its desires etc., it tends restricts itself to the limit of its identifications. This clips its wings of its real nature and abilities.
• Nurturing the Soul with Proper Dietary Guidance: The Sessions will also include a detailed guidance on what to and what not to eat and how to maintain a diet that would incur minimal karmic bondage and nurture the soul along with the body.
• Nature of Material Pleasure and Spiritual Bliss: Being part and parcel of the Supreme Being, a soul naturally hankers after bliss. But nature of material-pleasure is both, limited and diminishing, whereas the soul is eternal. So, after a point in time, the soul stops deriving any pleasure from the desired object, resulting in dejection and depression and/or anger.
• God Realization: Swami Mukundananda the Founder of JKY, through deep Science of Vedic Wisdom, teaches a soul how to identify its real abilities and unlock the treasure within. The Vedas Reveal that the Spiritual Bliss is not only unlimited but is also ever increasing; and this corresponds to the nature of soul also. So, the only way out is to know our Hidden Identity and means to achieve the pure consciousness. To make the mass achieve that is what has been the main endeavor of Jagadguru Shree Kripaluji Maharaj and His disciple, Swami Mukundananda.
We invite you and your friends & relatives to this Truly Revolutionary Yog Event organized by Swami Mukundananda as a part of Jagadguru Shree Kripaluji Maharaj's Mission to spread Yoga Consciousness across the Universe.
[N.B. - Jagadguru Kripalu Yog (JKY) is Altogether a Unique Yoga Consciousness Movement, based on the Teachings of Jagadguru Shree Kripaluji Maharaj. Please do not mistake ‘Jagadguru Kripalu Yog’ for ‘Kripalu Yoga’.]
Thank You for your time.
Yoga is a Vedic, Scientific and Proven Technique for Spiritual Elevation & Mental and Physical Rehabilitation. However, JKY advises all the participants to seek a qualified physician's advice/permission prior to attending the Yog-Meditation Sessions.
Read more »
Managing Performance Within the Law Presented byJames Cronin BSc PGDL LLMEvent date Thur...
Course Title - "Managing your Family Computers" - Severna Park, MD @ PCWarehouse Family PC Wor...
Course Title - "Managing your Family Computers" - Severna Park, MD @ PCWarehouse Family PC Wo...
Wing IT! Performance Ensemble endures several presidential terms to celebrate its 15th year of pe...
If you don't come, you canforgeddaboutit! It aint La Cosa Nostra, and it sure aint The Soprano...
A CountryClubintheHood.com Event... Riverside Music Festivals, MoShows.com and ACWB's "Art-...
An annual networking event, MLLD is designed to bring together students, professionals, and worki...
2005 Spiritual Inheirtance Conference and Pre Father's Day Musical Drama and Dinner Concert featu...