Times are tough.
Find harmony in sharing.
Come for a small, casual gathering as we pour complimentary gold medal winning, Haamonii shochu to you and your friends.
This is a part of our monthly series of casual 'Haamonii Shochu Tasting - Find harmony in sharing' events this year in San Francisco.
This is a special month in which we are also celebrating Jenn and Eleen's Birthdays, Clara's going away, and a Tweetup with Tony from Zappos.com!
James Key Lim
- Gold medal from same judges that voted Grey Goose #1
- San Francisco Chronicle staff favorite for shochu.
- Selected as a Health Magazine favorite for lighter cocktails.
- Awarded '91 points' by James Beard Award winner Anthony Dias Blue.
- Recommended by Sante Magazine - the magazine for restaurant professionals
- 7x medalist for taste
- Haamonii means harmony in Japanese
- Shochu is an ancient Japanese distilled spirit like vodka
but lighter. It is also knowns as soju.
- Haamonii can be sipped on rocks straight with a splash of
fresh juice, soda, tea or an alternative to vodka
in your favorite cocktails
- Our tradition is to 'Pour for others, and not self';
an ancient drinking tradition to ensure that you never drink alone
BECOME A VIP:
- Sign up to become a Haamonii VIP at http://www.haamoniismooth.com for exclusive specials and events
BECOME A FACEBOOK FAN
- Become a fan on our Facebook Page - http://tinyurl.com/bwosr2
|COMPLIMENTARY: Haamonii Shochu Tasting - Find harmony in sharing (April)||Ended||Free|
SF: Complimentary Haamonii Shochu (soju) Tasting - Find harmony in sharing (May) Party or Social Gathering May 20, 2009 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Haamonii Shochu (soju) Tasting - April 2009 ... Complimentary Haamonii Shochu Tasting: Find harmony in sharing ... Complimentary Haamonii Shochu Tasting: Find ...
... and they're all about sharing. The Lims began to pour their shochu, ... complimentary tastings of Haamonii at ... Harmony is Free Cocktails: Shochu Tasting at ...
Evansville Living magazine is the unparalleled authority on Evansville and a trusted resource for discerning dining and cultural guides, in-depth features, and personality profiles.
Issuu • 8/9/2010
PALATE BUILDER LearnAboutWine started in 1995 and has invented hundreds of classes toassist ...
Australian Immigration Mission (AIM) Migration Agent/Lawyer BOOK NOW your Migration Agent/Lawye...
DIY: The Mac Way...Easier Than EVER! The best gifts are the ones from the heart, and with iPhot...
What are Weekend Sessions? Unique challenges demand unique wisdom to resolve. In today’s fast pac...
Come join us for our wine tasting event. We will have 3 separate rooms setup: one with white wi...
FREE TELESEMINAR! Self Talk: Finding Courage to Move Foward Presented by Michael Price f...
Exploring BordeauxHeavy Weights!Left Bank vs Right BankTHE FIGHT IS ON!The past decade ha...
Moderator: Tripti Kasal- Jameson Sotheby's International RealtyPanelists:Greg Whelan -Redfi...
This free 2-day training is EPA/MDE approved. If you pay the $125 certification fee to MDE, you w...