EMERGING LEADERS GLOBAL SUMMIT 2009 - Graduate School Expo
What is the Emerging Leaders Global Summit?
A convention of over 1,000 young women leaders – the next generation of women leaders - from over 100 of the top undergraduate universities, colleges, state universities, and companies and organizations throughout America and from many countries around the world. The Womensphere Emerging Leaders Global Summit 2009 will gather over 1,000 influential young women leaders who have demonstrated leadership and are actively involved on their campuses, in their companies and organizations, and in their communities:
· Date: Saturday, September 26, 2009
· Time: 9:00AM – 6:00PM
· Website: www.emergingleadersglobalsummit.com
· Grad School Fair: 12pm-6pm (stay for as long as you'd like within this timeframe)
· Venue: 68th St. and Lexington Avenue, New York City
· Audience: 1,000 young women leaders, ages 18-29
· Our Marketing & Media Reach: 3 million people, including 1+ million Millennials
· Over 70 speakers including
· Abby Disney – President, Daphne Foundation; Award-winning Filmmaker; Philanthropist; Former Chair, New York Women’s Foundation; Board Member, Roy Disney Family Foundation;
· Christine Beauchamp - President, Ann Taylor Stores
· Vishakha Desai - President, Asia Society
· Monica Mandelli – Managing Director, Goldman Sachs
· Sarah Beatty - CEO, Green Depot
· Sonia Medina - US Country Director, EcoSecurities
· Melody Tan – SVP for Strategy, MTV Networks
· Lisa Goel – Vice President for Business Development, Nanobiosym
Our Graduate School Program Partners are invited to join our roster of corporate supporters & partners (including Goldman Sachs, Microsoft & more) in order to:
· Gain leveraged access to over 1,000 of the country’s most outstanding young women
These young women (ages 18-29) represent a diversity of cultural backgrounds and are selected & nominated from top universities (not only the Ivy Leagues, but top universities and state universities across the country) and companies across the nation. These women share one thing in common – which is their standard of excellence and commitment to developing themselves as leaders of their lives, of their careers, and of their communities.
· Build & strengthen your brand with the leaders & trend-setters of the Millennial generation
Our immediate audience is 1,000-strong and our marketing & Media reach is 3 million people, including 1+ million women from the top universities/ companies via networks, partnerships, online media, social media.
· Stay up-to-speed with the fast-paced interests, trends & challenges of the women of the Millennial generation
This is a rapidly-evolving future customer base of the country, and future students of your MBA program.
Some of the benefits of the participation at the Graduate School Expo include:
· Access to some of the best, brightest, and most promising emerging women leaders in the country and around the world.
· Opportunity to fortify your organization’s brand, leadership, and presence with 1,000 emerging women leaders.
· Brand exposure to our audience of leaders through online and program recognition for the support of Merage School of Business.
· Networking and relationship-building opportunities.
The Graduate School Expo will occur from 11:00am-5:00pm, and be centrally located.
Please contact Analisa (email@example.com) and Carissa (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions you may have remaining.
|Graduate Program Participation||Ended||$250||$7.24|
... will convene emerging women leaders (graduate ... 5th Womensphere Emerging Leaders Global Summit ... registration by emerging women leaders ...
Eventbrite - Womensphere Emerging Leaders Global Summit - Graduate... - Saturday, September 26, 2009 in New York, NY.
Eventbrite - WOMENSPHERE® presents Womensphere Emerging Leaders Global Summit 2012: Creating... - Thursday, January 19, 2012 - Friday, January 20, 2012 ...
... we’re excited to offer you a 20% scholarship to the 3rd Annual Womensphere Emerging Leaders Global Summit! ... Registration to ... leading graduate ...
Womensphere EMERGING LEADERS GLOBAL SUMMIT 2014: The Next Generation of Women Leaders & Innovators CREATING THE FUTURE [Columbia SEA... on Jan 15, 2...
Womensphere Emerging Leaders Global Summit 2012: Creating The Future Leadership. Innovation. Ventures. Economy. Sustainability. Overview
The 3rd Annual Womensphere Emerging Leaders Global Summit will convene and create community among emerging women leaders from premier graduate …
photo galleries of womensphere events; 2014 emerging leaders summit speakers; ... 2013 womensphere global summit at columbia ... program oct 1; join & register; …
Be a part of womensphere 2014, held at Columbia University The 5th Annual Womensphere Emerging Leaders Global Summit 2014 brings together a community of 500 leaders ...
Columbia WISC Graduate Student - Scholarship Registration: 0.00: ... Event Details The 5th Annual Womensphere Emerging Leaders Global Summit 2014 brings together a ...
2014 EMERGING LEADERS SUMMIT SPEAKERS; ... 2013 WOMENSPHERE GLOBAL SUMMIT AT ... We invite women currently enrolled in graduate programs in science …
Womensphere EMERGING LEADERS GLOBAL SUMMIT 2014: The Next Generation of Women Leaders & Innovators CREATING THE FUTURE. Columbia University (January …
... for the Womensphere Emerging Leaders Summit 2013- EVOLUTION: The Next Generation of Women Leaders Creating the Future (24 hours left before Registration ...
The 5th Annual Womensphere Emerging Leaders Global Summit 2014 brings together a community of 500 leaders and innovators from American and across
The first Hospitality Educational Summit is scheduled for Sept. 29 at the Westchester Marriott hotel in Tarrytown ... about emerging trends and best practices in the industry. “We are very excited to offer this program to area hospitality leaders ...
Westfair Business Publications • 9/22/2014
Sixty of the attendees are from Gastonia’s graduate ... of “Global Leadership Through Timeless Service” for her four-year term, and AKA’s Emerging Young Leaders is among the programs she has emphasized …
Gaston Gazette • 7/4/2014
Register here; use hashtag #FoST. TEDGlobal 2014 features a week-long speaker program with a focus on the Global ... in upcoming technology, networking events and a great lineup of startup ideas from the digital community. Registration open in August ...
PBS • 8/1/2014
One segment, a "town hall" panel session, will enable attendees to interact with officials, industry leaders and ... Deployment Americas and Global Facilities Management, Caterpillar. The summit is 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., with registration at 8 a.m. in the ...
Inside Indiana Business • 5/1/2012
Clayton Jacobs, vice president of programs and services ... edition of the Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers. William Cors, M.D., spoke about the emerging medical model and physicians’ leadership opportunities at the 2014 Annual ...
The Times Tribune • By Charles Schillinger • 6/26/2014
This World-Class TeleClass Success Series includes: - Full participation in all 5 1-hour LIVE s...
RFIDSCM Masters Certification Program Our Masters RFID Program will help you gain hands on un...
What role will you play in the creation of an action agenda for the Black and Latino male in Amer...
Event Details: LESSON 1, WEEK 1: REALITY STRIKES! Welcome! The Lesson This Week. What REALLY Work...
2005 Winter CPIM Class Schedule. Each class will meet two Saturday's in a row from 8:00am - 5:00...
BOCA Conference Details.Registration Details: Early class registration ends April 20, 2005. Co...
We are very pleased to host the renown Brimm Professors who will be leading an interactive sessio...
Educateens Scholarship ProgramDo you have what it takes to be great?What if you could experi...