1st Annual Thomas Lee Hart Sr. - Fish for the hungry Fishing Tournament
presented by the Eastern Shore Association of Realtors® to benefit the FOODBANK of the Eastern Shore.
Location: Wachapreague, VA
Date: August 7th, 8th, & 9th
Cost: Before August 1st $25/angler (includes 1 ticket to the BBQ on Sunday, and tournamen t-shirt)
After August 1st $30/angler (includes 1 ticket to the BBQ on Sunday, and tournament
Prizes: Prizes and Payouts for Individuals and Boats by Weight!
Individual All fish combined by team/
Croaker Flounder boat donated to the Foodbank
1st $100 $100 $200
2nd $50 $50 $100
3rd $25 $25 $50
RULES: (1) All anglers on boat must be registered
(2) Anglers are encouraged to donate fish caught to the FOODBANK
Official Tournament rules:
The intent of this tournament is to promote overall good fellowship, promote fishing, and to raise as much fish for the Foodbank as possible. Honesty and fair play are essential to the success and competition in any event and must be followed at all times.
Any disputes before, during, after the tournament will be brought to the attention of and addressed by the following rules committee or volunteers:
Anne Kyle Doughty
1. Registration: All boats must be registered with ESAR in writing August 7th at 12:00 PM. The tournament committee reserves the right to extend the deadline. The tournament committee reserves the right to refuse entry of any person, group, or boat.
2. Tournament weigh-in: Will be at the Wachapreague Town Marina by one of the 6-committee members or volunteers:
Fish weigh-in times
Friday: 3:00 PM- 7:00 PM
Saturday: 3:00 PM- 7:00 PM
Sunday: 1:00 PM- 5:00 PM
3. Tournament Start/Stop: The Tournament will begin at official sunrise for August 7th and lines must be out of the water by 4:00 PM August 9th. The tournament committee reserves the right to amend the start and finish times of the tournament and will use good faith and judgment to ensure a successful tournament for all participants. There is no rain date for this event.
4. Format: This is a boat tournament. The tackle is unlimited, and live bait may be used. Fishing nets of any sort will result in disqualification of the entire boat. After the tournament begins, two or more boats congregating (close enough to pass fish) will be disqualified at the weight-in station at the Wachapreague town marina. The only exceptions is in the case of an emergency. Mechanical break down-your boats condition and efficiency is as equally important as your fishing skills. All teams/ boats. All teams/boats are responsible for getting their fish to the weigh-in station aboard their own boat or vehicle.
5. Boundaries: The boundaries are the Maryland/Virginia state line and the Cape Charles light, outside of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel.
6. Cash and Prize Awards: Prize money award checks will only be paid out upon proof of identification using a picture ID (such as a Drivers license, Government ID card, Passport, Etc).
7. Federal and State Regulations: The weight and/or length of the eligible fish submitted for weigh-in is subject to state of Virginia and/or federal laws. All tournament boats must possess current and valid Virginia Saltwater Fishing licenses and any other permits as required by applicable law at the time of weigh. Any team without valid permits and/or licensing are in violation of state and or federal law and may have their fish disqualified at time of weigh-in.
Sunday Evening at the conclusion of the tournament a BBQ will be held at the Wachapreague Carnival Grounds where the awards will be given. All anglers entered in the tournament will receive a free ticket. Individuals not entered in the tournament are can purchasee a ticket for the BBQ at a charge of $10.00/person. There will be live entertainment as well.
Come join the Eastern Shore Association of Realtors® on August 7th, 8th and 9th for a fun filled weekend of fishing and fun, all for a great cause!
To pay using Paypal please click on link below:
Please contact the following for questions and more information on registering for the tournament:
Amy Higgins 757-787-1010
Matt Hart 757-787-4848
Read more »
|Please see Event Details below regarding registration fees.||Ended||Free|
June 1-15, 2010 Tournament ... Jim MacDonald Sr. Annual Catfish Tournament. ... Saturday made for another windy day but 177lbs of fish beat the first day of fishing.
The actual anglers were Marc Hecht and Lee Scarano respectively. The fish ... The annual fall Hi-Mar Fishing Tournament ... HI-MAR 2004 1st ANNUAL SPRING TOURNAMENT ...
Just a reminder of the 3rd annual Bart Zimmerman memorial ... ethical tournament fishing ... into this benifit tournament.Come on down and fish or veiw the weigh ...
A group of 422 anglers who turned out in force for the 20th Annual Schroon Lake Ice Fishing Derby this past weekend, caught a bunch of fish, had a whale of a great ...
... 1st Place Heaviest PBSC Fish, 1st Place Top Team ... Megadock Billfishing Tournament (SC): 1st Place Tuna David Thomas ... Roffer's Ocean Fishing ...
Since we enjoy the competition and excitement of tournament fishing, ... 7 Lady and Senior Anglers; 2011 1st Place West ... fish SKA record of 74.1 ...
Instructor Jim Hart notes that even ... Lt. Tony Fisher firstname.lastname@example.org: 28: First Annual National ... Find out where to fish, fishing access ...
2010 Striped Bass Fishing Tournaments along the East Coast of the U.S. ... The Second Annual Monomoy Shootout Fishing Tournament, ... 2 fish; 1st: Team …
... and Flowmaster fishing teams. RESUME WOO DAVES ... Thomas Lee Hart, Sr, Fish for the Hungry ... Annual Burrowsville/NASCAR Fishing Tournament ...
Two annual events are held which raise funds that go directly to the local hospice organization; the August Angels Open Golf Tournament at Spreading Antlers ... Holly Burton, Lisa Thomas, Cheryl Preisser)
theprowersjournal.com • 11/27/2014
On March 3 and 4, the Schroon Lake Fish & Game Club, Inc. held their annual ice fishing derby, which drew 432 anglers. Here are the results. Northern Pike winners were: First place, Donald Prosser Sr. of Warrensburg, 17.92-pounds; Second place, Thomas ...
Press Republican • 3/25/2012
The first two ... and Top Senior Angler. For more information, visit www.fishermanspost.com. The Bay Creek Classic Flounder Tournament was Saturday from the Fish Factory Road Wildlife Boat Ramp in Oak Island. This tournament is an annual benefit for ...
carolinacoastonline.com • 9/30/2011
Plenty of fly fishing still ... to kick out large fish with anglers reporting limits to 17 pounds with kickerfish of 7 pounds using suspended jerkbaits with a long pause on the retrieve. Lopez is hosting Saturday's first 101 Bass tournament, and local ...
Fresno Bee • 12/7/2011
The three days of the annual Roller Coaster Yard Sale are busy for employees at Paul ... The Dale Hollow Bass Classic Fishing Tournament will take place in Byrdstown at the same time, the press release said. In 2001, more than 14,000 people traveled ...
Glasgow Daily Times • 9/30/2014
Tennessee athletic director Dave Hart took very little time in finding a replacement for the departing Cuonzo Martin. After being turned down by Louisiana Tech’s Michael White, Hart offered the job to Southern Miss head coach Donnie Tyndall who accepted.
Chattanoogan • By Randy Smith • 4/23/2014
fishing ... fish for them. Long Beach Sportfishing has been getting quite a few halibut lately for the “Pot O Gold” tournament. Oxnard/Ventura Landings: Landings up here are ready and excited about the opening of rockfish season on Thursday, March 1st!
Santa Clarita Radio • 2/28/2012
Senior Jonathan Thiess tossed a no-hitter in a 10-0 rout against Dallas St. Mark's in the first round. Senior Stewart Cartwright ... "Obviously, our pitchers were incredible throughout the tournament, but I don't know if there was a most valuable player ...
Chron • 5/15/2012
The below is from The Spectator, the best-written and most entertaining magazine in the English language. To read the whole magazine on iPad/iPhone, click here for a free trial. Or click here for a Kindle free trial. It may …
The Spectator • 12/15/2012
Food Informants is a week-in-the-life series profiling fascinating people in the food world. We hope it will give you a first-hand look at the many different ... for our plant in the one-stoplight town of Hart, Michigan, about 75 minutes away.
The Huffington Post • 5/20/2013
This Unforgettable Evening Will Be Held Saturday, November 6, 2004 at the GFWC Southside Women...
6th Annual PHILLY SHAG Party Friday Sept 17th - return from the beach with a great event that hel...
Two Automobile Demolition Derby’s $1000 to Win … plus a 5 foot tall trophy Each Day...
The Hispanic Association of REALTORS® and Affiliates “HARA” invites you to atten...
3RD Annual Turkey Bowl Chess TournamentUSCF membership is required to play in this event.Spec...
indoor ATV 4 Wheeler races Saturday - Nov. 13th - 7:30pm and Sunday - Nov. 14th - 2pmTwo days...
Annual meeting for the California Alliance for Advanced Transportation Systems (CAATS). Key gove...
Join a bevy of celebrities, atheletes, and other community individuals, businesses, and organizat...
• Attend seminar after seminar full of relevant information; • Actively buy and sell...