EMERGING LEADERS GLOBAL SUMMIT 2009
A convention of hundreds of young women leaders – the next generation of women leaders - from over 100 of the top undergraduate universities, colleges, state universities, and graduate school programs throughout America and from many countries around the world. The Womensphere Emerging Leaders Global Summit 2009 will gather hundreds of influential young women leaders who have demonstrated leadership and are actively involved on their campuses and in their communities:
· Audience: hundreds of young women leaders, ages 18-29
· Our Marketing & Media Reach: 3 million people, including 1+ million Millennials
· Date: Saturday, September 26, 2009
· Venue: Kaye Playhouse & Hunter College, CUNY, 68th & Lexington, New York City
· Topics: Women and Leadership, Women & Career Leadership, Public Policy, Innovation, Economic Empowerment, Entrepreneurship, Social Entrepreneurship, The Future of Media, Marketing and Branding
· Over 70 speakers including: Abby Disney (President, Daphne Foundation); Christine Beauchamp (President, Ann Taylor Stores); Vishakha Desai (President, Asia Society); Sarah Beatty (CEO, Green Depot); Sonia Medina (US Country Director, EcoSecurities).
· Website: www.emergingleadersglobalsummit.com
Our corporate supporters & partners (including GOLDMAN SACHS - our GOLD LEVEL SPONSOR) benefit in the following ways:
· Gain leveraged access to over 1,000 of the country’s most outstanding young women
These young women (ages 18-29) represent a diversity of cultural backgrounds and are selected & nominated from top universities (not only the Ivy Leagues, but top universities and state universities across the country) and companies across the nation. These women share one thing in common – which is their standard of excellence.
· Build & strengthen your brand with the leaders & trend-setters of the Millennial generation
Our immediate audience is 1,000-strong and our marketing & Media reach is 3 million people, including 1+ million women from the top universities/grad schools/companies via networks, partnerships, online media, social media.
· Stay up-to-speed with the fast-paced interests, trends & challenges of the Millennial generation
This is a rapidly-evolving future customer base of the country.
· Enable your speakers & executives to collaborate & network with other thought leaders
Participate through the Emerging Leaders roundtable dialogues & VIP networking sessions.
Corporate Partnership Levels
The full sponsorship package PDF is available upon request, but these are the highlights.
· Supporter at $850
Career Fair Presence, Online Recognition, Program Representation
· Bronze Level at $2.5K
includes Bronze level Web Branding, Program Advertising, Online Media Marketing, Roundtable Moderator Representation  and Career Fair Presence
· Silver Level at $5K
includes Silver level PR, Web Branding [logo], Program Advertising, Online Media Marketing, Speaker Representation [1 speaker], Career Fair Presence
· Gold Level at $10K
includes Gold Level Branding & PR, Program Online Media Marketing, Advertising, Speaker Representation [2 speakers], 5 free seats for young professionals, Career Fair Presence
· Platinum Level at $15K
includes full package of Branding & PR benefits, Program Advertising, Speaker Representation [1 Keynote, 2-3 roundtable speakers], 5 free seats for Young Professional representatives, Career Fair presence & more!
There will be over 70 speakers including:
· Monica Mandelli - Managing Director, GOLDMAN SACHS
· Christine Beauchamp – President, ANN TAYLOR STORES
· Abby Disney - Founder & President, DAPHNE FOUNDATION
· Vishakha Desai – President, ASIA SOCIETY
· Anna Mok - Partner & Regions Leader, DELOITTE
· Nirmitee Shah – Director, Strategy & Planning, CITIGROUP
· Sonia Medina - U.S. Country Director, ECOSECURITIES
· Kim Slicklein – CEO, ENCLAVE RISING, ETHOS RESORTS & SPAS
· Elmira Bayrasli - Director of Policy & Outreach, ENDEAVOR
· Katina Stefanova – Management Committee Advisor, CT HEDGE FUND
· Victoria Garchitorena - President, AYALA FOUNDATION
· Diane Burstein – Director of Operations, ALL FOR AFRICA
· Eva Heyman– Senior Vice President, Marketing, DIGITAS
· Alicia Stewart – Online Managing Editor, Engage, CNN
· And more! Others listed online.
|Career Fair Participation||Ended||$850||$9.95|
Under the theme ‘Emerging Market Leadership for Global Green Growth’, ... Leaders from business, ... http://www.b4esummit.com/b4e-summit/registration/
All of our trainers are attending the Global Leadership Summit in Nairobi ... Emerging Leaders is on a ... Emerging Leaders (Charity Registration ...
BE A MENTOR: Join Award-Winning TV Host Roz Abrams in Mentoring at the Womensphere Emerging Leaders Global Summit 2013
Disrupt 2014 - 11th Filipina Leadership Global Summit ... through public and private business partnerships to the 11th Filipina ... of emerging leaders who will ...
VM 2014 Global Leadership Summit. Online registration by Cvent. ... Business Development Google ... and was recently identified by Forbes as "an emerging …
Bringing Canadian Business Leaders and Policymakers Under One Roof. The inaugural Canadian Business Summit ... global competitiveness, improve partnerships, ...
A Transatlantic Partnership for the Global Future; Emerging ... 2014 Wales NATO Summit; Arctic Climate Change Emerging Leaders ... of emerging leaders from …
We share ideas and build partnerships. Through The Global Leadership Summit ... Global Leadership Summit Purpose In Bethlehem Area: ... Business leaders.
2014 JCI Global Partnership Summit ... business and civil sectors allows us to expand our ... Engage thought leaders from the three sectors of society to ...
... Meridian International Center will host the third annual Global Leadership Summit in partnership with Gallup and the Ronald Reagan ... Global Business ...
This single registration event combined the college's successful Global Summit series and the ... a partnership with the ... Corporate Leadership: Stanley ...
... Managing Director and Head of Corporate ... CEO and President, Vital Voices Global Partnerships ... Panel Discussion "The Global Leadership ...
Rethinking Leadership Around the Globe The annual Meridian Global Leadership Summit will take place on Friday, October 18, 2013, in partnership ... business leaders ...
Emerging Leaders Network; Top Supporters; ... Georgia Bio News; ... 2014 Georgia Bio Innovation Summit; Awards Dinner; Sponsorship Opportunities; Public Policy ...
This year’s GES in Marrakech, Morocco brings together nearly 4,000 entrepreneurs and business, government, and thought leaders ... This global, user-driven online platform will connect science and technology entrepreneurs in emerging economies and ...
Newsroom America • 11/20/2014
This geopolitical summit ... emerging realities in their immediate landscape. Simply put, the penultimate question for East Asia is: who leads? China might play more by the rules if Beijing is recognised and regarded as a full-fledged major global leader ...
Perth Now Sunday Times • 11/26/2014
Report by India Education bureau, New Delhi: The inaugural Times Higher Education BRICS & Emerging Economies Universities Summit will be held in Moscow on 3 and 4 December 2014. This prestigious event is …
India Education Diary • 12/2/2014
Leaders of the world's 20 developed and emerging economies today ... aimed at boosting the global recovery amid geopolitical tensions. In a three-page statement issued at the end of G20 Summit in Brisbane, the world leaders, including Prime Minister ...
Rediff India Abroad • 11/16/2014
N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Bank of America today announced a new program developed in partnership with Vital Voices Global Partnership, the leading international non-governmental organization dedicated to training and mentoring emerging women leaders.
Business Wire • 3/8/2012
These are busy times for Asian leaders – and Indian ... which aims to turn the country into a global manufacturing hub, by cutting red tape, upgrading infrastructure and making it easier for companies to do business. Modi …
Eurasia ReviewISN ETH Zurlch • 12/4/2014
2005 Winter CPIM Class Schedule. Each class will meet two Saturday's in a row from 8:00am - 5:00...
What role will you play in the creation of an action agenda for the Black and Latino male in Amer...
BOCA Conference Details.Registration Details: Early class registration ends April 20, 2005. Co...
Exhibition Hall Guidelines:The 75th Anniversary Convention begins a new tradition with a multi-...
The Grassroots Animal Rights Conference is a national gathering of community-based animal rights ...
We are very pleased to host the renown Brimm Professors who will be leading an interactive sessio...
PURPOSE Every year, the Filipina Women's Network (FWN) brings together Filipina women, corporate ...