Please join us for the event of the year
for theatre educators in California!
CETA Fall Conference • 2008
Bay Area Blast! The Awakening of Diverse Voices
October 16 - 18 • San Francisco, California
Exhibitor's Day: SATURDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2008
Once again, we are proud to offer one of the most affordable conference exhibiting rates in the country. We've made a few exciting changes this year to help maximize your time!
• One focused exhibit day, Saturday, October 18th.
• Exhibitor fee is only $100, which includes one table/space and ticket for dinner. Additional tables available.
• Flexible exhibitor set up-- Arrive in the morning for exhibits opening at 10 am, or arrive in the afternoon and set up for the 5:00 cocktail hour.
• Cocktail party, dedicated to exhibitors, from 5:00 to 7:00 pm.
• Free ticket to our Gala Awards Dinner! A great chance to mix and mingle with our attendees.
• The opportunity to provide a prize for our Exhibitor's Drawing, which will take place at the Gala. Exhibitors will have an opportunity to introduce themselves to the audience.
• Prize drawing "passports" to insure traffic to your table.
• Promotion on our website and in our CETA News. A pre-conference email will be sent to all registered attendees to invite them to your website prior to arrival.
• Additional tickets available for both lunch and dinner.
• You are not required to register for the full conference, but are invited to join us if you choose.
Limited spaces available!
Click here for more information on the full conference including schedule!
Click here to register for the full conference!
DoubleTree Hotel, San Francisco Airport
Hotel Reservations: 650-344-5500 must be made by 9/15/08 for conference room rate of $109 Single/Double plus 11% room tax. CETA registrants must use Group Code "C-CET" when reserving rooms by phone, or simply click the link below. Parking is $8/day for overnight guests or $5 daily rate.
Hotel registration is not included in price of registration.
Click here for on-line Hotel Registration!
If you have any questions, email Carol Hovey at: email@example.com
Read more »
|CETA Exhibitor Registration||Ended||$100||$2.5|
|Additional Gala Awards Dinner Tickets||Ended||$40||$1|
California Educational Theatre Association Fall Conference EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION 2014 on Oct 11, ... Festivals; Comedy; Family;
Get details for California Educational Theatre Association Fall Conference Exhibitor Registration 2014, including date, start time, driving directions and more.
California Educational Theatre Association Fall Conference ... Events > California Educational Theatre Association Fall Conference Exhibitor Registration ...
... get information about California Educational Theatre Association Fall ... Fall Conference Exhibitor Registration ... California Educational Theatre Association ...
... California Educational Theatre Association presents ... Have questions about California Educational Theatre Association Fall Conference EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION ...
... the California Educational Theatre Association ... The CETA Southern High School Theatre Festival is ... registration fee for the CETA NorCal Festival.
12th Annual January 21st - Trade and Consumer Tasting THE PENINSULA BEVERLY HILLSJanuary 22nd...
Thanks for signing up, we are excited to have you!! Just a few friendly reminders as you prepar...
CIA Exam Review Speaker: Roger McDaniel Date – Saturday, March 5th and 6th, 201...
Please Note: This session is a repeat of the session offered in Semester 1 3-Part Series: QA 1 - ...
- 50 Delicious Taste Stops located around the Danish Capital of America! Enjoy a Walking Smorgaas...
May 5, 2012 The Risotto Festival Stuffed tomatoes with fava beans “Pomodori ripieni con le fave...
Big Read Senior performance with live bomba drumming and dancing with Milteri Tucker and the Bomb...