This business to business exchange to China is a partnership with PACTRANS Air & Sea and MBDA and in cooperation with other government agencies, trade development organizations and minority-owned businesses. The dual purpose of the trip is summarized as follows:
1. Guide the interested Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs) on doing business in China. This will serve as an orientation for the MBE to experience the history and business culture first hand and validate some of their own business assumptions. Various levels business to business meetings will be coordinated based on the MBE’s business strategy.
2. A dual purpose is to establish working relationships with Economic Development organizations of the Chinese government at various levels to provide continued support for future MBE business ventures in China or USA.
The partners in the planning process include U.S. Department of Commerce MBDA, and Commercial Services, State of Illinois Office of Trade & Investment, Hong Kong Trade Development Council, MeetChinabiz, and Lai 5 Communications.
Preliminary itinerary will cover four major cities in China:
1. Hong Kong – Often called the gateway to China. This is a special region of China that can serve as a base for MBEs in doing business with China and the rest of Asia. Will also visit its neighbor Guangzhou or Shenzhen, major economic development zones in China.
2. Shanghai – The most advanced City in doing business with the western world, this city is a perfect entry point for MBEs to explore business opportunities. Visit to a neighboring city Nanjing will be arranged if schedule permits.
3. Shenyang – Capital City of Liaoning Province in Northeast China.. Along with its nearby cities, Shenyang is an important industrial center in China, and the transportation and commercial centre of China's northeastern region. Shenyang is also one of the sister city of Chicago along with Shanghai. Visit to a neighboring city Tieling will be arranged if schedule permits.
4. Beijing – National capital with many historic cultural experiences. This city will allow the MBEs to experience the political and business culture first hand. Will also visit one its neighbors such as Tianjin if schedule permits.
A quick comparison with US Cities will be the equivalent of visiting San Francisco, New York, Chicago and Washington D.C.
The expected outcome for MBEs is summarized as follows:
The expected outcome for MBDA is summarized as follows:
1. November 30, 2009 – Leave US arriving in Beijing on December 1, 2009.
a. Meeting with Beijing government officials on business environment in Beijing and China
b. Meeting with Beijing business community on business opportunities for U.S. companies
c. Cultural Experiences
2. December 5, 2009 – Leave Beijing for Shenyang
a. Meeting with Shenyang government officials on business environment in Qingdao and China
b. Meeting with Shenyang business community on business opportunities for U.S. companies
c. Cultural Experiences
3. December 7, 2009 – Leave Shenyang for Shanghai
a. Meeting with Shanghai government officials on business environment in Shanghai and China
b. Meeting with Shanghai business community on business opportunities for U.S. companies
c. Cultural Experiences
4. December 9, 2009 – Leave Shanghai for Shenzhen thenHong Kong
a. Meeting with Shenzhen goverment and quick tour of Shenzhen then go across to Hong Kong
b: Meeting government officials on business environment in Hong Kong and Hong Kong as gateway to China
c. Meeting with Hong Kong business community on business opportunities for U.S. companies
d. Cultural Experiences
5. December 12, 2009 – Leave Hong Kong for US and Arrived on December 12, 2009
|China B2B Trip - Survey||Ended||Free|
The Global Business Travel Association ... GBTA China; GBTA India; Europe ... A Survey of Buyers in the Travel Industry;
Statistics & Data : Travel ... (by end of June 2009) China's urban population ... according to the 2008 China Business Executive Survey ...
Doing Business 2015: Going Beyond Efficiency, a World Bank Group flagship publication, is the 12th in a series of annual reports measuring the regulations that ...
TAIPEI, Taiwan -- More than 65 percent of businesses have plans to recruit fresh graduates this year, about the same as last year when the job market was stronger ...
Award / Survey: Business Traveller China ... Award / Survey: Airport Service Quality Awards 2009: ... Readers of the business travel magazine named HKIA the best ...
International business report (IBR) is the world's leading mid-market business survey, ... #Technology can play a vital role in helping businesses, ...
china investment, ... Survey: China to be world's top investment market in 2011 ... The major challenges Americans are facing in doing business in China:
Aug 16, 2013 · Youth Exchange Programs; U.S ... More information about China is available on the China Country Page and from other Department ... Travel and Business ...
[Gallup’s annual World Affairs survey, “China Surges in Americans ... 2009 ] China ranked #21 (out of ... The number of registered private businesses in China ...
... and the exchange of food, ... China Health and Nutrition Survey; Chinese Family Panel Studies; Chinese Health and Retirement Survey * Of special administrative ...
Agency Survey China, February 2009, ... Growth in China’s outgoing student travel ... makers had gone out of business. • The People’s Bank of China has cut ...
Exchange Currency Before You Travel. ... Travelex offers a variety of travel protection plans to meet the challenges of today's travel and helps you enjoy a ... China ...
Benefits Survey 2009 Survey on Local Employees Working in Hong Kong, Frequently Travel, Stationed in Macau and ... travel, stationed in Macau and Mainland China.
... incentives and business travel exhibition, taking place annually at the China National Convention Centre in Beijing. ... post show survey link that has ...
... they are rarely seen in China. Market Probe's survey is the first independent and unbiased ... culture and travel in China through our news and special reports or ...
... xinhuanet.com/english，english.news.cn, chinaview ... Travel: Business: Education: Jobs: ... A market to directly trade currencies of South Korea and China, ...
Business; Travel; Live; ... The section provides employment services for skilled foreign professionals who wish to work in Shanghai. ... The 16th China Shanghai ...
About the Australia China Business Council ... The Chinese Investors in Australia Survey was ... Perspectives on the Australia/China relationship 25 Nov 2009 ...
Business Travel Expand / Collapse. Corporate Travel Solutions; ... Exchange advice. Make smart decisions. Welcome to the new advice-sharing platform for entrepreneurs.
November 2014— New survey results find executives are largely positive about ... McKinsey Global ... provide leaders with facts on which to base business and ...
At some point in time, all our businesses have gone through struggles. We sometimes make decisio...
This Teleclass is designed to provide a working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook for business peopl...
Professional Training . . . Endless Opportunities. AVAILABLE TRAINING DATES October...
Discuss SSG analysis and judgments decisions PREREQUISITE: Familiarity with the SSGINSTRUCTO...
Class cancelled as Palmer Library is closed until March to move to new facility.Discuss SSG an...
What are the important changes in business media during the past year? What's the new paradigm f...
Join SoundBoard Chairman and host of Let’s Talk Business for a discussion with Norm Brodsky...